The Phonecall

Today was not my day at all I have never been this frustrated in my life. I was on my job searching shit after finally finishing up college. I could do just about anything, draw, sing, study in cosmetology, write a book but when it came to a fucking interview I stumble like a motherfucker.

interviews were not my thing I hated telling a complete stranger about my life. I hated telling them where I see myself in 5 years or how would my best friend describe me. when half of them is living shitty lives behind the desk.

All of the personal questions for what? do you need a worker or not?

This is why I want my own business, but I know that will take time. when that time comes and I interview my workers I will simply ask about work experience, will they be able to make it into work on time, do a background check & simple as that your hired. but that's just me.

All the extra shit they be doing is annoying.

so yes, long story short I fucked up my interview today because I refused to answer majority of the questions and bluntly told the truth about why I left my last job.

on top of that I got this dumbass nigga blowing up my phone nonstop like he's crazy. Matthew was his name. I was supposed to been dropped his ass, but I don't like giving up my vagina to anyone and he's already been in it about 30 times.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of me even allowing this nigga to be in it that many times. Mathew was a dog, recently when I've been having sex with him, I've been turned off. I can't even get wet like that anymore & my shit is like water, so I know it's definitely him. to not hurt his feelings I've been fake moaning, but I see I can't do that anymore because this man thinks he's Chris brown or some shit.

"Yes Matthew" I answered uninterested.

"Damn it's like that?" he asked.

"Boy if you don't get off my phone, I'm already not in the mood."

"I'm at the door" he said.

"And I'm not in the mood goodbye" I hung up. life learned lesson never let a nigga know where you lay your head at

I swear he stay popping up at my apartment and don't help out with no bills. I was 23 living on my own with no help from the guy I was throwing it back on. On top of that he never knew how to keep his dick in his pants. But isn't that how all men are when they feel life, they got you forever? bullshit?

I called this man at 4am and a girl answers the phone trying to be smart. she was like "he's asleep" and hung up and this man have the audacity to say it was his sister. I laughed to myself. because what be wrong with these men.

Its 2:30pm Sunday evening, I actually was thinking about calling Matthew back over. I know right? after all that badmouthing him now, I want some company. I was making baked chicken, mac & cheese with vegetables. My mother taught me how to cook homemade meals.

Thats one thing she taught me before she left me years back. you would think I'm about to say she's dead, but no the lady just walked away from me and my father calling it quits. she wanted nothing to do with us all she wanted to do was travel and live free. My dad passed 3 years ago, and I've been on my own since. I've had no other family for real because I've been moving city to city since I was born.

My phone started to ring, and my eyes immediately started to widen. No way Mr. Carter Wright is calling me right now. Do you know how fine this man is? How much money he makes? How much he is offering for someone to house sit his baby boy?

ok so earlier I got to the point where I started filling out Hella applications even jobs that nowhere in hell fit my job description. I have never worked with kids really besides babysitting some of my best friend's little cousins, but it can't be bad kids love me.

"Hello is this winter Springfield I'm speaking with?" A women voice questioned.

"Hi, yes this is her" I answered.

"This is Mr. Carters' assistant; He wants to meet with you for an interview at 5pm today. Any time after 5 do not bother showing up" she says.

I frowned "what its Sunday and that's two hours away from me."

she sighed "its his orders either get here or we will pick someone else. I'm sending over the information through email see you soon" she said before hanging up.

Immediately my whole mood changed I can't believe this was happening right now. I started to get myself together after calling my best friend Nyla to come get me. I don't know how I would be getting there without her. My car was still in the shop but i knew after i told her who, what when and where she wouldn't have had no problem driving me up there.

Chapter updated pls don't forget to like & comment 💓