Part IX: Free Mind

NOTE: Part IX was originally called "Cold Blood" but I changed it because of reasons, just wanted to let you know.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, it has been a few days since Stella and her friends took UA's entrance exam. After the staff analyzed their performance, you can gladly say that they passed and are now official students of UA High School. While that is happening, Izuku was thinking about a lot of things in his mind, there was Odysseus, the League of Villains, his role as Sub-Zero, and most importantly, healing his old wounds from his past. Izuku cannot make peace with himself until he fixes things all by himself, which he did. The moment that he heard the USJ was under attack, he broke in, scaring all of the villains including Tomura Shigaraki. Shigaraki escaped, preventing an encounter with Izuku. The USJ, along with the students, were saved, thanks to Izuku, but now, what happened next? Let us find out.

 The USJ, along with the students, were saved, thanks to Izuku, but now, what happened next? Let us find out

Izuku was locked up in a prison cell (Developed by Cementoss and Power Loader), underneath UA High School. After he turned himself in, back in the USJ

We now see Izuku, staring at the ceiling as he was lying on his prison bed.

Izuku: *sighs* 

Flashback. Izuku was in his mindscape, meeting the Frost Monarch once more.

Frost Monarch: Izuku. 

Izuku: hey Frosty.

Frost Monarch: welcome back to the Forest. 

Izuku: thanks for having me. What's up?

Frost Monarch: there's a question that I wanted to ask you. That girl with the red hair, what's your deal with her?

Izuku: *scoffs* I have nothing to do with her, she's out of my life.

Frost Monarch: Izuku, she's been in your mind for a while now. Whenever Hanako or Mirai invites her to the house, you would focus on Stella.

Izuku: and?

Frost Monarch: *sighs* are you still angry with Stella after what happened six years ago?

Izuku: you're fucking right I am. Do you know how much pain I went through, six years ago? I grew up with shitty parents who couldn't give a fuck about me, all because I didn't have a quirk. What I got is getting my ass kicked every single fucking day! Stella was never there to protect me at all! 

Frost Monarch: Izuku, you, out of all people, would know that Stella would never do such a thing, I've seen all of your memories and you know for a fact that you were just a child when you heard Izumi's lies.

Izuku: you might be right...I was a child back then. Stupid, naive, and useless. I believe every word that they said about Stella, but now...I don't know. I'm still broken to this day.

Frost Monarch: my boy, listen to your heart instead of your brain. If you want to break free from the forces of your past, you must heal old wounds and to do that, you must face Stella once more, face to face, and tell her that you are alive and well.