Part VII: Guardian Angel

Deadpool: hey Ronin, what you did was so cool!

Ronin: was it?

Deadpool: yeah, I never knew you would use some Michael Bay elements in Part 6, you know when the explosion blew up?

Ronin: oh right, that happened. Izuku died in an explosion.

Deadpool: IS WHAT I THINK YOU WOULD SAY, BITCH! *Points gun toward Ronin*

Ronin: fuck, you're packing heat.

Yo, what did I miss?

Ronin: Deadpool is about to clip me.

Wade, come on bruh.

Ronin: IT'S WHAT YOU THINK I WOULD SAY, BITCH! *Points gun toward Deadpool*

Deadpool: touche, well played, Ronin. Yo Narrator, care to continue with the story?

Sure, why not.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, Izuku returns home to comfort the Adachi sisters, after their long day of school and training for UA. Izuku confronted Hanako and asked her questions about her past. She revealed that she, along with her sisters, were daughters of Sadanobu Hayazaki, the sneaky businessman and Izuku's target. After comforting Hanako, Izuku left the house late at night to assassinate his target. Izuku infiltrated the Hayazaki and Co. Building, neutralized security, and subdued Sadanobu, only to find out that Sadanobu has connections with the League of Villains, the Shie Hassaikai, various criminals, and most importantly, a person under the name of Odysseus. According to the logs, Sadanobu is also responsible for freeing Toshinori and Inko from prison. Izuku was fuelled with rage when he read the reports that Sadanobu has been ruining the lives of others, making his own wife commit suicide, and hurting his own kids. Izuku managed to get enough information, but Sadanobu came up with one last trick, to prevent Izuku from escaping. He did a kamikaze attack and blew Izuku, himself, and the building up. 

Now let us continue where we left off.

Ever since Sadanobu used that kamikaze attack on Izuku, the whole building was on fire, and some parts of it were destroyed because of him. Plus, this also brought attention to Japan's citizens as they were LIVE on the scene or watching the destruction from their homes. Paramedics, police, the fire department, and Pro Heroes arrived on the scene to rescue survivors and extinguish the fires.

News Reporter: we are live on the scene, a few moments ago, we all witnessed that the Hayazaki and Co. burst up in flames! The building exploded in our very eyes! Heroes have also reported that there are some survivors but they're looking for Sadanobu Hayazaki, the owner of this company. 

While the news was on, there has been activity from another building. Izuku survived the explosion but he was suffering critical injuries, he managed to heal some of his wounds, but for the rest, he has to treat them.

Izuku: fuck...that hurts...

Izuku struggled to get up, but he managed. He created a snow cloud, using the remaining energy that he had within him. He used the cloud and rode it back home. When he returned home, he went inside, but then, he collapsed on the floor. Hanako and Mirai woke up by the "thud" so they went downstairs, only to see Izuku, critically injured, wearing his vigilante gear and covered in blood and burns.

Hanako: IZUKU!

Mirai: YUKI-SAN!

Hanako and Mirai rushed to Izuku's aid, Izuku is still breathing.

Hanako: he's still breathing but his wounds are getting worse. Mirai, go and get the first aid kit. 

Mirai: hai!