Part V: Time In

Ronin: *humming The Outer Worlds theme*

Deadpool: hey Ronin, what are you humming?

Ronin: I am glad you've asked. You see, I've been playing games, trying to get new ideas for a story until I played The Outer Worlds. A single-player, open-world space adventure game where your decisions affect Halcyon. 

Deadpool: sounds cool.

Ronin: when I played that game, I was in love with space and now, ever since the 2021 Bethesda Showcase, I'm glad that Obsidian was honest with the trailer as they announced The Outer Worlds 2. 

Deadpool: so have you thought about making an MHA x The Outer Worlds story?

Ronin: not yet, but we will the jury decide, for now. Let's focus on Izuku Yuki. Narrator?

Okay, let us begin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, after rescuing Hanako from villains, Izuku was given shelter and thought about what to do. He thought of an idea, he wanted to become a vigilante and protect the city by using his own methods. To Izuku, villains are nothing but scumbags who lie, cheat, steal and kill their way to success. They don't deserve to live, so whenever he sees a villain, he kills them. Izuku was gaining a reputation after going on a killing spree, he accidentally got the attention of the infamous marksman, the beautiful Lady Nagant. Izuku thought about how to get into the sniper's good graces and to do that, he issued a little challenge to her. If he can kill a target of her choosing, Lady Nagant must cut ties with her current employer and work with Izuku. But if Izuku fails, then he must die. And so, after meeting with the beautiful sniper, Izuku returned home, only to be reunited with his childhood friend, Stella, and her friend, Momo. Izuku continues to suppress his hate and walked away. This is going to be good.

Now, we begin the story, two weeks later after Izuku settled in Hanako's home. 

Izuku: *sleeping*

Yuna: *sitting on top of Izuku and poking his cheeks*

Izuku: mhmm...

Yuna: wake up, Mister Izuku.

Izuku: uhh...*wakes up and sees Yuna* Yuna? How did you get in here? I locked the door.

Yuna: *holding a spare key* 

Izuku: *sighs* I'd figured as much...what brings you here, little one?

Yuna: I'm hungry, Mister Izuku. 

Izuku: hehe, okay little one. I'll go make something for you. 

Yuna: okay!

And so, Izuku walked downstairs with Yuna as he made breakfast for the Adachi sisters. As Izuku continues to do his magic in the kitchen, the aromatic smell of food caught the attention of Hanako and Mirai, who had just woken up from the smell of food.

Hanako: Mirai, is that you cooking?

Mirai: no, onee-chan. It wasn't me.

Hanako: if it wasn't you then- *gasp*

Mirai/Hanako: it's Izuku!

The two sisters ran downstairs, only to see him and Yuna, who was filled up with sparkling energy as she was amazed at Izuku's final product.

Yuna: that looks so yummy, Mister Izuku! *sparkles in her eyes*