Bad Feelings.

* Sophie's POV. *

I wake up to the dreadful and annoying sound of my alarm clock.

I pry my eyes open and the pain suddenly hitting me all at once.

I woke up in more pain then I went to bed with.

great start to the day..

I stand up stretching my back and legs out with a massive grunt.

I put my arms down and walk into the bathroom to do my normal morning routine.

shower, hair, get dressed, light amount of make up, breakfast..

I walk downstairs and I Walk into the kitchen, I pour myself a bowl of cocoa pops and sit the table taking a spoonful swallowing them quickly when I see the bunch of flowers Harry gave me.. Well left me in a vase.

I get up and walk over to them quickly looking around jumping abit when I see mum leaning against the doorframe with a coffee looking at me smirking.

' why do you have these. ' I says sternly and point at them almost knocking the vase over.

' I didn't want them to die on you. '

It's just looking at each other for a few minutes in silence.

The smirk grows on her face again.

' so you and Harry are "friends" again. '

' i dont know mum! ' I say obnoxiously.

I look at the time and grab my bag running out kissing her on the cheek.

' bye mum. ' I yell running out the door.

I slow down to a really fast paced walked, keeping my head down as I watch my feet I run into someone.

I stumble back wards trying my hardest not to fall.

strong hands wrap around my wrists stabilising me.

I stand up being close to this person.

My eyes travel up his body to his eyes.

' h-Harry sorry. ' I say confused.

' don't worry about it. ' he says laughing not moving away from me.

Silence rises between us,

he leans down with his eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips, our lips are millimeters apart.

He brushes his lips against mine, feeling his breath on my lips sends shivers down my spine.

He closes the gap between out lips kissing gently confused whether I wanted to.

I kiss back fighting back all the memories, a smile creeps onto his lips still kissing me.

he pulls away his eyes still closed, he finally opens them and smiles at me.

after a little bit we start walking to school.

' so.. are you in trouble? ' I say trying to break the awkwardness.

Well the awkwardness I'm feeling I don't think that even meant anything to him..

' I don't know yet mum has to go to a meeting about it.. '

' oh. ' I say simply.

' it was a massive regret though man. ' He spoke freely.

' why? ' I question.

' Ashley doesn't even care about m- ' he stops.

' please don't tell anyone I said that. ' he says quickly as we approach the school.

Just before we walk in the gates of the school Harry steps in front of my unexpectantly.

' ill miss you. ' he whispers dangerously close to my ear.

Leaving me stunned he walks into school and disappears.

* Authors Note *

5+votes for the next chapter