Lost In Confusion.

* Sophie's POV. *

I walk reasonably fast considering I'm lost in my thoughts.

all that's going on in my head is

Pain, Harry, school, mum and just not wanting to be here.

I am defiantly not looking forward to school tomorrow, it's the first time ill be going in a week and I'm sure there's millions of stories about me going around school.

My eyes open wide when I see the whole reason most of those stories would have been made.

Ashley.

she walks over to me furiously and each click of her heals hurting my head each time.

' You stupid bitch! ' she says stopping me.

' what did I do this time. '

' oh let's see your making my boyfriend cheat on me. ' she says in a fake tone.

I scoff while I'm laughing.

' oh as if Ashley, why would I even go there with Harry, he's all yours. '

' well what's this. ' she says grabbing the shirt Harry let me use.

' it's called borrowing. '

' borrowing his shirt after you shag, slut. ' She says harshly.

' okay Ashley whatever, just get out of my way. ' I say having enough of her.

' okay see you at school tomorrow, bitch. '

I almost choke on air, my heartbeat increases, my nervousness levels rise by a million.

oh great another fantastic day at school.

I finally make it home after endless walking, I hesitantly walk across my porch then step inside.

I stop in the archway when I see Anne next to my worried mum with a laptop on her laptop.

I drop my bag off my shoulder and straight onto the floor alarming them that I'm here.

Mum looks up at me quickly and runs over to me.

she almost knocks me over when she hugs me tightly.

' I've only been gone for a night. '

She doesn't reply to me she just walks me over to the lounge.

' why didn't you tell me about this Hun. ' She questions.

' what didn't I tell you about. '

Anne turn the laptop towards me and starts the video, when I notice the video I shoot up off the lounge.

' w-where did you find that. ' I stutter out.

' I was on Harry's facebook one day just checking on him, bad mistake I thought before I came across this video on Ashley's profile, then I saw Harry and Zayn posted it. '

I just stand with a shocked and scared face, Anne looks at my mum then the kitchen door.

' Harry.. ' She calls out.

he slumps into the room clearly not wanting to be here.

' tell Sophie what we talked about before. ' Anne tells him.

' I'm sorry for taking any part in that video then posting it, it was wrong of me and you have to choose my punishment. ' he mumbles out.

' ah, um. ' I try to speak but I can't.

' you don't have to decide now ill keep in contact but from now till you choose what's gunna happen to him he WILL be grounded. ' she says standing up and joining Harry.

They say goodbye and they go home, leaving mum and I alone in silence.

' you should have told me, you should've lied to me and said you were friends because I'm disgusted in that video, why did you let him lead you on like that, I thought you had respect for yourself. ' my mum rambles.

' I'm sorry ill tell you next time. '

I mumble.

' sorry isn't good enough, I feel horrible because you couldn't trust me enough to tel- ' I cut her off.

' it happened to me not you! just leave me alone, that's what you want, isn't it mum? ' I raise my voice as I stomp up the stairs.

* Harry's POV. *

I sit in the car leaning my head against the window watching the surrounding as mum shouts at me.

' I can't believe you did that Harry, you led that poor girl on just to let your friends torment her like that then you felt too cool for anyone and posted it on- ' I cut her off.

' stop okay! I get it I'm a screw up, I'm a horrible person don't you think I know that! I lost the person I love because I stayed in the hospital for her, I'm trying to fix this by myself, I don't need you to be telling me what to do! ' I raise my voice at the end.

It just goes silent for the rest of the drive home.