Everyday it Will Rain.

* Sophie's POV. *

' So.. what happened between you and Harry. ' Anne questioned.

I close my eyes slowly and take a deep breathe as all the memories from my childhood with Harry race around in my mind.

' I guess he just chose popularity over me. ' I shrug opening my eyes.

She gaps her lips as if she's about to say something but the space between her lips closes as her eyes turn into a hurtful expression.

' b-but I don't mind, I mean sometimes I miss him but I just shrug it off and continue with my life. '

Her expression showing from her eyes hasn't changed despite my effort.

' I just want my old Harry back.. ' She breaks her silence.

I sigh as I look at her tired and run down eyes, she's desperate for Harry to wake up to himself.

' me too, look I don't need to be looked after anymore and I know you're doing over time, so just go home and relax just forget all about Harry for one night. ' I say sternly.

She weakly nods, her arms wrap around me and she kisses my forehead before moving her head to look into her eyes.

' okay, but I promise we will find who has done this to you precious. '

With that she stands up un creasing my thin hospital mattress, the room drops to complete silence.

I stare at the ground and my dangling feet.

I tug at the bottom of my dress when I hear the door click open.

I turn my whole body painfully to lay on my bed.

I look up the source if the footsteps.

I gasp slightly when I see Harry.

He reached me while I'm clenching my teeth trying to stay strong.

' I'm sorry ' he speaks.

It feels like a million tiny pins are stabbing into my heart as his Almost sharp voice enters my ears.

' look sophie, I know what happened..

what I did to you is going to make you hate me but all I want is for you I let me fix this. '

' h-Harry.. please just don't, I'll just stay out if you're life. ' I say.

' that's not possible, I need to help you. ' He steps closer.

' no, you have done enough. ' I say raising my hand to stop him from moving closer.

His facial expression goes from soft to hurt, exhaustion, sorrow.

I slightly roll my eyes in response.

' look Harry just go home, go chase Ashley, do what fucking ever.. Just stay away from me. ' I huff.

' I would give up Ashley, my friends, my whole life for you to give me the chance to prove to you that I'm sorry. '

I scoff at the clear blindness he has for the real problem.

' leave. 'I sternly say.

His lips tremble with clear frustration, he just stands with his bad posture looking me in the eyes.

' why don't you ever listen, I'm trying my hardest to make this better and you're just ignoring everything I say. ' he says with frustration and impatience.

' oh I have a-l-o-t of reasons, why don't you just leave and ill stay out of your way so I never have to see you again. ' I say calmly.

' I've made a lot if mistakes with you, I admit it but I'm trying to make it better, I wanna be bestfriends like when we were little, I would take every bad things back just to have the good, I want the rejections and blow offs just I be able to talk to you the next day. ' Harry says while looking deep in my eyes.

My heart breaks, my breathing hitches when I see pain in Harry's eyes.

I can tell most of it's because of Ashley, I just know it.

' Harry, look you've been through a lot today.

Ashley left you and having to come to the hospital wouldn't of been your favorite thing to do today so please just go home. ' I say softly.

' no Sophie please, I can't go home and sleep knowing I did this to you. '

He steps closer and he raises his hand to my jaw and leans his he's in so his eyes are directly across from mine.

' Ive loved you since i was 13, I'm never giving up on you. '

He leans in closer, my body moves closer to move our lips closer quicker.

The door swings open, mine and Harry's lips fly away from each other.

I see my mum stumble in barley holding her self up.

I stand up in disgust, and painfully walk over to her stumbling body.

' you've been drinking haven't you! ' I squint my eyes with attitude.

' don't talk to me like that you whore bag! ' She slurs out.

My mouth gaps as I gasp at her words, tears well in my eyes.

She's never talked to me like that.

Ever.

' w-wha- ' Im cut off by harry.

' She is not a whore bag! '

' you only think that because your the one she shags on the bathroom floor. ' she sits at him.

He gaps his mouth as he's about to yell, I hold my hand on his chest and shake my head.

' Harry just go home. ' I whisper.

A single tear falls down my pale cheek, I turn back to my mum.

' I hate you. ' I say sharply.

* Authors note. *

I know you all hate me for being such a bad updater (if that's a word. )

but I've just had a bad week so that meant writers block!

It took me four days to write his because I had no clue what to write.

Anyway..

this is kind of just a filler chapter but I promise better chapters will come!

and my storyline with work itself out as soon as I write them!

If I get 2 comments saying you want it ill do a long Harry POV!

3+ votes for the next chapter.

I value feed back please comment what you think!