Lost Love & Denial.

* Sophie's POV. *

I talk to Anne as she's trying to ask me questions on the ' accident ' but I keep zoning out to look at my surroundings, it's quite over whelming because I don't remember anything.

I see my mum stand up quickly knocking my bed with her chair but I shrug it off and look out the window at women being discharged and their husbands holding their new borns.

Tears build in the sides on my eyes, I quickly wipe them when I hear numerous amounts of footsteps coming towards me; great more doctors.

I spin my head around to see an almost horrific sight, all of a sudden memories and bad ones at that flood back into my mind.

He reaches my bed and I shuffle myself over freaking out badly, sweat was showing on my skin, my breathing becomes heavy and my body feels numb.

' Sophie it's only Harry you don't need to me scared. ' Anne says holding my hand gently.

But the thought of him made me burst out into tears, I feel a warm hand on my shoulder I blink my tears away to see who's it is; Harry.

' DON'T TOUCH ME! ' I scream as I leap off the hospital bed and over to the cover of the room.

I stand vulnerably by self against the cold brick wall with everyone's eyes on me, my breathing slows down as I look around at everyone but when my eyes set on Harry I raise my arm pointing at him.

' him.. GET HIM OUT OF HERE! ' I raise my voice with each word.

My mum walks over to him and she and he whispers to eachother softly so no one can hear, mum and Harry walk out still leaving six pairs of eyes on me; Ashley, zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall.

I don't even know why they're here, they hate me and they always have since Harry became popular.

* Harry's POV. *

After she insists I leave, Debbie has been sitting with me in and empty room, waiting.

She keeps giving me flirtatious looks, it's kinda making me feel weird.

I shift awkwardly in this uncomfortable chair.

I lay my head back in bored and in anticipation.

Staring at the ceiling thinking about what I did, what f she never speaks to me again; well I wouldn't be surprised.

' Harry can I speak to you out in the corridor. ' my mum says in a piercing tone.

I turn my head to her, my heart best has increased alot there sweat edging my skin.

I slide out of my chair and walk over to her and she leads me out of the room.

She spins towards me when we get out of the room.

' Harry first of all take your sunglasses off this is a hospital. ' She says fiercely.

I huff and pull them off my face then looking back up to her, she looks worriedly into my eyes.

' look, I know it's none of my business but if you and Sophie done something for her to hate you or you've done something you need to tell me right now. ' She pleads, holding her hands together intertwining her fingers.

' urm, ugh what do you mean? ' I lie but trying my hardest to cover it up.

' Harry stop playing dumb, what did you do for her to hate you so much. ' She folds her arms.

' I don't know, nothing. ' I shrug at her.

She shakes her head at me in disappointment, she just thinks for a minute looking down at the marble floors.

' well you can go tell your little girlfriend and friends to leave please Harry. ' She says sternly but tiredly.

' what, why! ' my voice raises.

' because if you can't tell me the truth, we will talk to her together and she will tell me! ' she raises her voice.

' too bad, if they leave I leave. '

' if you want to keep your precious range rover you're not. ' she says cruely.

I grunt at her before brushing past her as I walk in the room.

' I wish you weren't a bitch. '

* Sophie's POV. *

I see Harry slump his way over to the still stunned friend group, there is talking amongst them then the boys leave.. but not Ashley.

I crook and eyebrow watching them; arguing?

He's trying to hold her hands but she just rips them away.

she's talking with a raised voice furiously, he starts yelling back.

I edge myself further into the corner trying to be invisible.

I see her hand fly in a straight line followed by.

' were done Harry! ' She says before stomping away.

His eyes droop looking down at his feet, he shoves his hands in his pockets and walks slowly and almost fragile to the chair, he sits down slowly removing his hands from his pockets.

' okay guys lets get start- ' Anne walks in preppy until she sees Harry.

' Harry what's wrong Hun? '

' this is all your fault. ' He says sadly but angrily.

Not even looking up at her, she seemed shocked.

' what? what's my fault.. ' she questions still confused.

' you made me stay here because you want me to talk about something that had nothing to do with me! and now ashley just left me! ' He yells standing up and over towering her.

I get scared and scale down the wall bundling myself up.

I peak over my knees at what's happening.

' do you dare speak to me like that, now leave when I get home I expect you not there. ' She says coldly then turning to me.

He just walks out like nothing happened.

' I'm sorry about that sweetie, boys. ' She chuckles.

I smile letting out a fake chuckle, she reaches he hand out gesturing me to stand.

I grab her hand and she helps me get up.

I walk over to my bed following her and I sit down.

' So.. what happened between you and Harry. '

A/N:

The idea will be coming up just wait my pretties.

I GOT 1000 READS!

comment below and if you have a story I will choose one person that ill dedicate a chapter to!