35.

As promised Lando picked me up and took me to the nicest aquarium I have ever seen.
We were walking around already for a couple of hours when we both sat down next to each other.

"Millie is gonna be working for you" I really wanted to talk about her for the longest time ever.
"Yeah I know, she called me" I knew that already because I saw her name on his phone.
I was glad he was honest. "Did you fix that for her?" He chuckled a little as he shook his head.
"You really think they will listen to me?" I guess he was kinda right about that.
I still couldn't believe they wanted to replace him.
"Take care of her during her first raceweekend because I won't be there" Lando quickly looked at me. "You won't?" I shook my head in response. "Scott will do it alone, I am going to England to relax a little" and probably try to meet my sister because I haven't talked to her in a while.
"You deserve that but it's gonna be weird to not see you around the paddock" he nudged me a little. It was definitely gonna be weird for me too.
Especially since it's Millie's first raceweekend and I won't be there.

I still thought it was weird that they called each other and had matching bracelets.
He was always wearing it lately. It was also weird that he wanted me to open up to Charles and he didn't flirt with me anymore.
It bothered me, but it also bothered me that I couldn't stop thinking about him and Millie.

We were just sitting next to each other. He was looking around with a smile on his face. Should I tell him about what Scott's crew filmed? Should I warn him? I guess this was exactly the reason why we couldn't be friends or lovers with drivers.
I couldn't tell him but they were gonna blindside him and he deserved better.
"So you wanna stay at Mclaren next year?" I looked at him. He nodded smiling. "Yeah I'm happy there. I really want to build something with that team" he was so cute, but they definitely didn't want to build something with him.
"But you deserve a team that can make you win races" he didn't really reply. I knew how desperately he wanted to win his first race.

@AveryReese: sharks are everywhere

Liked by @ScottyD, @MillieB, @LandoNorris and 40.049 others.

@CharlesLeclerc: ❤️
@MillieB: I love your pants
@user1: wow
@user2: Amazing picture!
@user3: are u dating Charles?
       > @user1: yes they are
       > @user3: he still didn't post about her tho

—————————

I had an amazing evening with Lando but I still ended up with Charles in bed.
It was weird but I guess Lando and I were just friends anyways.
"Are you ready for the race tomorrow?" I looked at Charles as he crawled next to me.
"I definitely am" he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to his body.
He was looking absolutely amazing right now. He was only wearing his underwear.
I put my hand on his chest and pressed my lips against his. "You'll do great. I am very sure about that" I mumbled on his lips.
I could feel him smile. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips, cheek and neck.
His kissed definitely made me weak. He pulled me under his body, I could feel his fingers brush over my skin. It calmed me down and I needed that. We both needed this evening together.

I was just praying that the race tomorrow would go well.