9.

It was media day today, the most useless day of the weekend but it was necessary and maybe it would be more fun if Avery was doing some interviews.
I still didn't know what she did exactly but she definitely worked for the media.

I walked to my hospitality and passed Max Verstappen. I quickly nodded at him but then I saw who he was talking to. He was talking to Avery.
How did they know each other?
I just walked passed the both of them and walked in my hospitality.
I had to change for the Netflix interviews so I quickly walked upstairs to my drivers room.
I wasn't looking forward to it at all but I had no choice.

After putting my team kit on, my PR manager gestured to follow her. I guess it was time.
I walked downstairs with her. "Give me one minute" I said as I walked to Max.
I had to ask him about Avery even though it may sound a bit weird.
"Hi mate" he said with a smile on his face. "Hi good to see you" I quickly answered but I knew I didn't have much time so I just asked the question that I actually wanted to know the answer to.
"How do you know Avery?" I asked all of a sudden. I didn't even expect this myself.
He frowned a little, he probably had to think about it. "Oh you mean the Netflix girl? Because she followed us around for a few days" Netflix girl. So she worked for Netflix. I was right about the media part, but I never expected her to work for Netflix. "How do you know her? I guess not because she works for Netflix" Max nudged me a little. Yeah no definitely not, but I wasn't gonna tell him the real story on how I met her.
"Just talked to her a few times in the paddock" I quickly said. I literally had sex with the Netflix girl.
"She's nice. She's actually really fun to be around with. I don't mind Netflix following me that much now" he chuckled a little. Yes she's definitely nice and really fun to be around with. 
To be on top of her is really fun too.

"Anyways mate, I have to get going. Good luck with your interviews today. You'll see that she's pretty cool" he patted my back as he walked away. So she already told him that she was gonna follow us. Why didn't she tell me though?
Maybe because I talked so bad about Netflix but she could've stopped me and explained it.
I asked her so many times what exactly she did around here but she never answered.

————————-

I walked in the room where they were doing the Netflix interviews.
Avery quickly looked at me, she looked a bit guilty.
"I am sorry for not telling you. I wanted to, but I didn't know how" she said softly.
I just nodded at her.

"Do I have to sit here?" I said as I pointed at the chair. She nodded. I knew she felt bad for keeping it a secret but I honestly didn't really care.
Atleast I would feel comfortable doing these interviews. "How do I look?" I asked as I zipped my shirt all the way up.
"You look handsome" she clearly didn't expect that to come out of her mouth and I was surprised as well.
"Thanks, are you free tonight?" I whispered and she immediately nodded.
I saw how happy she was, she was probably relieved that I wasn't mad about this but we still had to talk about this.
Preferably after we fucked around a little bit.

@LandoNorris: They said I looked handsome

Liked by @MaxFewtrell, @Mclaren, @AveryReese and 529.749 others.

@MaxFewtrell: i dunno who they are but they lied
@Mclaren: Netflix star ⭐️
@user1: They are correct.
@user2: I love your bracelets