56.

I spend the day following Mclaren yesterday. You literally could cut the tension with a knife wherever Lando was. I felt bad for him, he probably felt so stressed about it.
We also spend the night together after two weeks, but we didn't have sex, he didn't even try.
There was something wrong but when I asked he just shrugged it off.

Scott asked me if he could follow Mclaren today, I knew he liked Lando too. He said they spend a lot of time together when I was sick.
I'd rather have him spend time with Scott than with Millie. I still didn't trust her completely but I guess we were gonna fix that today because we were gonna hang out.
So with Scott following Mclaren, it was my turn to follow Ferrari.
It would be nice to see Charles again.

I walked in the Ferrari hospitality when I bumped into Charles. He laughed and turned me around. "We are going that way" he said as he pointed to the door.
I guess he was going to the garage to get ready for quali. "Good to see you're back, how are you feeling?" We both walked next to each other.
I guess my crew must be at the garage already. "Better, still no taste but hopefully that will come back" he nodded as he listened.
"So I guess you already had covid when you picked Lando instead of me" he mumbled a little bit more quietly.
I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He shook his head as we walked in the garage.
"I think someone misses you" he pointed at my phone in my hand which lit up a few times.
I quickly grabbed my phone and instantly smiled when I saw the name on my screen.

Lando 🧡 :

Why do u have to be so beautiful?
I literally can't stop thinking about you
About your beautiful lips
I wanna kiss them all day
And your eyes
Those damn eyes
Fuck I'm so weak for you

Omg
Why are you so cute
You make me weak all the damn time

What are you up to tonight?
I wanna take you out

Going out with Millie
I'm sorry 😞
But you can still take my clothes off later

Oh!
Stop
Now I'm thinking about your body
Fuck 😍
Don't make it too late though
Have fun baby

He was definitely the cutest person. I like him so much, I'm so attracted to him.
I was still confused about what Charles said though. He obviously meant that I didn't have much taste for picking Lando instead of him but I thought we mutually decided that we would be better off as friends?
I looked at him as he put his helmet on. Maybe it wasn't as mutual as I thought.

——————————

"So tell me, is he any good?" Millie laughed as she grabbed her glass of wine. I rolled my eyes. Of course she wanted to know this. "He definitely is" I honestly didn't want to give her too much details because it was none of her business.
"But like, better than Charles?" I shrugged my shoulders. I never really thought about that.
"It's different. Charles is probably more experienced. He would fuck me against the wall. Lando is a bit softer, but not in a bad way. I can really feel that he loves me" she nodded with a smile on her face.
"And who has the biggest.. you know?" She whispered a little. I rolled my eyes laughing. "Who do you think?" I asked and she tapped her finger against her cheek a couple of times as if she was thinking really hard.
"Charles?" She looked at me to deny or confirm it but I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Oh c'mon, you can't leave me hanging here. Then I'm gonna assume that I am right" she smirked.
She was obviously trying to push me into giving her an answer but I wasn't gonna give her one.
It didn't matter anyways.
I didn't even wanna think about having sex with Charles. Lando was all that I wanted.

"It just worries me that we didn't have sex for a pretty long time. It's like something is bothering him" it was weird, he was still soft and sweet but he stopped making effort when it came to sex. "Then you have to take control, maybe he waits on you to make the first move" I looked at her. She was right. Why should I wait on him?
I nodded at her with a smirk on my face.
I couldn't wait to go back to him.