Chapter 10

Hey everyone.........it's been a while.........I kind of lost my motivation but still, somehow I managed to write this.......

I love this story very much but OH GOD I hate this arc. Hopefully I'll finish this soon 〒▽〒

ALSO!!!!!!!!!! I recently read a webtoon LOOKISM. This is the best thing that I have ever read in my life (✿◕‿◕✿) I recommend this to everyone....................................actually the main reason why I didn't upload was this. I mean, I was reading it and then I was thinking about writing a story here about it, then I was reading it again.....(~o ̄3 ̄)~        (When I finish this story Imma write one with LOOKISM........✪ ω ✪)

Anyways!! Onto the story!!!!!!!!!

3rd person POV:

'There's no need to panic Y/n, you just need to take Gittarackur's badge.....pretty easy right!.......RIGHT?!' inside Y/n was screaming at her luck and walking around

She was starting to have all this weird feelings towards Gittarackur lately and didn't know what to do, as it was her first time to feel this kind of attraction towards anybody so she was....let's say....extremely scared.....yeah

"Ok Y/n get yourself together! Act like a real mature lady!.......😑 sure......anyway stop panicking and think of a plan or something-

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ye Imma look around for now aand because of my perfect sh*t of a luck I'll probably meet him while walking somewhere and then.............................................then what?............................................................. ................................................................................then I guess I'll just take his badge and run for my life.........who knows maybe our dear God will be kind enough to let me live.........that's it! This is it! The perfect plan! MWHAHAHAHAHA I really am a mastermind!...........Ok- off we go! To embrace the death with a smileeee!!!!!!"

Y/n talked to herself for quite some time and went to look around the island in hopes of NOT finding Gittarackur and not meeting Killua and Gon while pretending to be
<💪DORA THE EXPLORER💪> (horrible show I know🤢🤮)

After walking around the island Y/n didn't meet anyone but on the 3rd day while walking she saw how Gon was stalking Hisoka and Gittarackur.