Chapter 4

3rd person POV:

*When the monkey came*

'Seriously why are this people so stupid. Can't they see that it's just a weak, idiotic monkey?!' Y/n thought with irritated face.

Then her eyes widened as she saw that someone threw cards. Some went towards the monkey, some towards Mister Satotz....and some went towards Killua and Gon.

She quickly conjured a knife and sliced the cards before they would do any kind of damage to the kids.

"Well then this settles it. You are the real examinater~" said Hisoka while secretly looking at Y/n "All the examinaters are professional hunters~".

'He's strong, that's for sure. Even tho he's a bit weird' though Y/n while Satotz gave Hisoka a lecture.

After Satotz explained everything, Y/n saw that Gittarackur smacked Hisoka on his back

"Don't you dare to do that again Hisoka" he said with a little bloodlust and saw that Y/n was staring at him with a smile.

'So he also got angry with Hisokas' actions. That's good. I kinda like him. IN A FRIENDLY WAY OF COURSE......maybe it wouldn't be bad to get to know him a bit' Y/n though and started to run.

*meanwhile*

"Hah! Not bad" "She protected Kill! How nice of her!" "Tch, Killu didn't even see that the cards were flying towards him" "It was fine"
______________________________________

"Damn because of this fog I lost the examiner" mumbled Y/n while looking around

"Killua! Gon! Are you guys ok??!!!" she shouted. "Yeah! We're fine!" "Don't worry Y/n!  We'll meet at the end!" she heard their voices and sighed in relief

Then some random guy approached Y/n

"Hey there pretty lady, you know I took quite the liking of you. How about being my girlfriend"

Y/n ignored him and continued to run. But the guy didn't give up.

Suddenly, just as Y/n was about to kill him, a pin came towards his head, out of nowhere.

Y/n saw that now Gittarackur was running near her.

"Gittarackur was it your pin?"

"Yes it was. Sorry, but it seemed like you were uncomfortable, so I decided to help a bit. That's why I killed him"

"Oh! Thank you then. He was really annoying. Btw I didn't know that you could throw your pins like that. It's actually pretty cool!" Y/n smiled.

'He's such a nice guy! Even tho I didn't need anyones' help....It felt...pretty good.....to have someone who's willing to protect you' she thought and blushed a bit because she felt a bit embarrassed.

Illumi POV:

'I lied when I said that. I was stalking her ever since we started to run. And seeing that sh*t disturbing MY Y/n pissed me off.' Illumi thought while admiring Y/n

'Don't worry dear. Soon you'll be mine. And the fact that my parents already took a great liking of you proves my saying'

Hey there ))

Sooo I decided to post chapters by 2 or 1

I don't have a schedule, so even I don't know when I'll post :D

Hope you're doing fine <333