Ch. 7 - Ending

3 Days later (Tuesday)

Third PoV:

Thomas and Newt are home after school. Thomas is trying to write his next new song while Newt is baking some oatmeal raisin cookies. Thomas comes into the kitchen to get some more tea. 

"Smells amazing Newtie!" Thomas says kissing his cheek.

"Thanks luv. How is the writing going?" Newt asks putting the cookies in the oven.

"Pretty good. Pretty sure I got the next song." Thomas says with a smile as he watches newt clean up the counters. 

"That is awesome! How much more of it do you need to write?" Newt asks.

"Just the other half. But at least I already have the beat to the song." Thomas laughs.

"Well get to it. And stop bugging me I have to clean." Newt says showing Thomas away. Which makes them both laugh.

"Can we be any more like an old married couple?" Thomas asks.   

"No." Newt smiles and kisses Thomas.

Thomas goes back to the couch to continue writing. Newt still cleaning up the kitchen. And then the door flings open.

"Pack hang out time! Surprise!" Scott yells into the Stilinski house. 

"Bloody hell nock next time!" Newt yells from getting scared and almost grabbing a knife to throw at who ever came in. 

"Yea Yea...no." Scott says. 

"Smells great Sam! What are you baking?" Malia asks.

"cookies." Newt says with a smirk.

"I swear if they are those disgusting oatmeal raisin cookies I am gonna scream!" Lydia says all bitchy.

"Those are the best god damn cookies shut up Lydia!" Thomas yells from the living room. Lydia walks over to see him with a note book writing something.

"ooooo Is this a love letter to me?" Lydia asks with a smile taking it away from Thomas.

"Okay firstly I am not and actually never have been in love with you. And secondly give me my note book back!" Thomas yells the second part.

"Yea yea after I see what it says!" Lydia says.  And then she starts to read part of it. "When all my friends get sick, it's on the president When all my friends get sick, it's on his government Take me to the place where the poison is To put a face to what's poisonous To give him a little taste of his medicine There's a snake that thinks it's the president" Lydia finishes reading and is super confused.

"Stiles is that a lyric to a song?!" Scott asks stunned.

"Maybe..." Thomas replies taking back his note book. 

"Okay you have to sing it for us!" Malia states.

"Okay okay. Let me just get the instrumental part of the song I already recorded. He comes back down with his computer and sets it up so he can sing.

Where The Poison Is by FINNEAS

"It doesn't matter when you're goin' if you're gone
Nothing feels the same these days it all went wrong
Now I just drive around and play the same sad songs
For so long

Where we were and where we are
Felt so close now they feel so far
They'll never know if they weren't here
When the month of March felt more like 40 years