Ch. 6 - Suspicion Grows

The Next Morning:

Third PoV:

Most of the Pack was sitting and or cleaning up the Martin's Living room. Derek and Peter both came for this pack meeting. While 'Stiles' and 'Sam' were still asleep.

"Shouldn't we wake Stiles and Sam up for the pack meeting?" Derek asks.

"No, I kinda wanna talk to you guys about them. Do you guys realize how close they are?" Lydia asks the group while putting red solo cups into a garbage bag.

"They are just close friends Lydia. Plus Sam is gay and Stiles is Straight." Malia says rolling her eyes.

"Okay I don't think so." Lydia states.

"You don't think so what?" Peter asks with a smirk. Of course he has already put together the pieces of the fact that 'Sam' and 'Stiles' are dating.

"Well for one I do not think Stiles is Straight. I literally saw them dancing together and it seemed pretty coupley of them." Lydia states.

"So what if they were dancing? Dancing usually always seems coupley."Issac says looking confused.

"okay but you guys did see them completely drunk right? They were calling each other different names that was weird!" Lydia says trying to get them to agree.

"Okay you pups shut up they are waking up and coming down." Peter says from his seat on the stairs.

The pack just watch as 'Sam' and 'Stiles' are walking down the stairs.

"Yo creeper wolf it is too early for your shenanigans." Thomas says and just jumps the railing. That got weird looks from the pack. Especially when 'Sam' followed 'Stiles' in jumping over the railing. That's when they realize that both 'Stiles' and 'Sam' were wearing tank tops and sweat pants. Thomas wearing dark grey sweat pants and a light blue tank. While Newt is wearing a orangey-pink tank top with dark grey sweat pants.

"Anyone want tea?" Newt asks as he walks into the living room as Thomas goes to make them some tea. Thats when the pack notice Newt's arms. and how they are covered in scars and a burn on his shoulder.

"Oh my god Sam what happened to your arms!" Scott yells.

"Nothing. And it is too bloody early to be yelling mate." Newt says rubbing his arms.

"What the Fuck is with all the yelling?" Thomas asks as he comes in with two mugs of tea and hands one to Newt.

"What the fuck! You also have scars on your arms!?" Derek now yells at Thomas and goes to look at his arms but Thomas pulls his arms away from him. And Thomas joins Newt on the couch.

"Why the bloody hell are you guys like this in the morning?" Thomas says not realizing he uses Newt's lingo and puts his head back on the couch and Newt just leans into Thomas.

"What happened to you guys? Do you have any more injuries?" Malia says in a whisper since she is still tired and tired of the yelling. Which since she said it so quietly Thomas didn't hear it but Newt answered.

"Maybe we do." Newt says.

"Wait what? Maybe we do what?" Thomas asks looking at Newt.

"Malia was asking if we had any other injuries." Newt told Thomas.

"Oh yeah. I am partially deaf." Thomas says like it doesn't matter and starts to drink his tea. And so does Newt.

"You guys know you look like a couple right?" Peter says with a smirk.

"Like I said creepy It is too early. I haven't even had my full cup of tea yet." Thomas says taking another sip of his tea.

The pack all just look at 'Sam' and 'Stiles' not sure what to make of them...