Ch. 2 - A Year Later

The song is the video^

Third PoV:

Thomas and Newt are listening to the new song they just finished and posted. Newt doing all of the 'bang bang' 'ka-ching-ching' and vocals while Thomas is the main singer.

The Kids Are All Dying by FINNEAS

'Bang Bang
Knocking on my door
"Do you have a dollar? Would you like to fund a war?
What's your carbon footprint and could you be doing more?"
I tried saving the world but then I got bored

Ka-ching-ching
What you wanna do?
Make a lotta money
Buy a house in Malibu
Show me if it's funny
If it's not, you don't need to
I tried picking a cause
But I got confused

How can you sing about love when the kids are all dying?
How can you sing about drugs? Politicians are lying
How can you sing about sex when the school is on lockdown, lockdown?
Now, baby, maybe we're next
Maybe we're next

So shut up, the internet is mad
They say you're problematic and you'd better take it back
There's nothing you can do that people won't misunderstand
They won't feel any better 'til you feel bad

And good God, we never catch a break
Whatever's on the news, the other side'll call it fake
I wish I was the Queen, I'd tell 'em all to eat their cake
Maybe humankind was just God's mistake

How can you sing about love when the kids are all dying?
How can you sing about drugs? Politicians are lying
How can you sing about sex when the school is on lockdown, lockdown?
Now, baby, maybe we're next
Maybe we're next

I know my pool is heated
Business class is where I'm seated
And I'm whiter than the ivory on these keys
I think too much about myself
Drink my wallet and drive my wealth
But enough about me

Bang Bang
Knocking on my door
"Do you have a dollar? Would you like to fund a war?
What's your carbon footprint and could you be doing more?"
I tried saving the world but then I got bored'

"The fact that this is already so popular and has only been out for a day is mind blowing!" Newt says as he watches Thomas put the kettle on the stove to warm up water for their tea.

"Honestly I have no idea how that happened love." Thomas says smiling at his lover.

"I do." Newt starts walking up to him and wrapping his arms around his neck. Making Thomas wrap his arms around Newts wait. "It is because you sing from your heart and well you know have an amazing sexy voice." A smirk grew on Newts face.

"You think I'm sexy?" Thomas says smugly. 

"Oh shut up." Newt says leaning into kiss Thomas. Not a short kiss but not a make out, a pure love induced kiss. 

"Well that is certainly a keeper" Noah says looking at his phone making the couple break apart. "I am so putting this in a frame." 

"Oh Yes! So you can add to your collection of pictures that you have to take down every time someone comes over." Thomas says sarcastically. He has been having a harder time keeping his love for Newt a secret but just in't ready to tell the pack. Especially Lydia. 

"Oh you love it." Noah says with a shit eating grin.

"Yea I do love it." Thomas says hearing the kettle go off and starts to make his and Newt's tea for school.

"You boys ready for school today?" Noah asks. It was a long weekend off meaning they had Monday off of school. Now Tuesday which mean hell on earth. 

"Oi stop frowning, we both know how much you like seeing the pack be oblivious to us being boyfriends." Newt smiles even tho Thomas' back is towards him. He wraps his arms around his chest and puts his chin on Thomas' shoulder watching him make the tea. 

"I love you." Thomas says turning around to kiss Newt, Newt obviously kissing back.

"Okay boys get to school. I gotta get to work!" Noah says. and the couple grab their tea and are off to get into Roscoe and go.