Ch. 5 - Party

Now Friday

Third PoV:

"Can't believe we have to get ready for this party! Like I really do not even want to go!" Thomas starts to Rant.

"At least we can get drunk." Newt says with a smirk.

"Very true. What if someone realizes we are dating?" Thomas asks,

"Well if we get so drunk we can't be responsible if they see anything. Plus It would be a good excuse to be able to dance with my boyfriend." Newt says as he walks over to Thomas and wraps his arms around his lover.

"I get 20 bucks if Lydia is the first to realize." Thomas says with a smirk.

"She is in love with someone who will probably become her brother-in law so makes sense that she would keep an eye on you." Newt says looking at Thomas. Thomas is just staring at Newt after what he said. "Tommy?"

"So you wanna marry me?" Thomas says with a bright smile.

"Of course I do! I love you you idiot." Newt says playfully hitting him.

"OH come here." Thomas says bringing Newt into a kiss. 

TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY 

The party started a little bit ago but Lydia has yet to see either 'Sam' or 'Stiles'.

"Hey Scott, have you seen Sam or Stiles?" Lydia questions Scott.

"Oh I think I saw them outside on the deck." Allison replies. Lydia gives her a quick thank you and goes out to the porch. Where she sees....

A/N: Okay so It is night time and there are purple lights outside on the porch

A/N: Okay so It is night time and there are purple lights outside on the porch. They are both in different outfits. And Dylan is not using something to massage his feet. And Thomas Brodie Sangster doesn't have a basketball his his hands. (lmao) And They are both smoking, eating cookies, and drinking. 

"You guys smoke!" Lydia says as she finds her twin and crush having a conversation. 

"Yea?" Thomas replies with the cig hanging out of his mouth. 

"You guys are unbelievable! So how are you guys liking the party?" Lydia asks.

"It's okay. We have been to better ones." Newt says taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh remember Gally's Drink he would always make?" Thomas asks Newt.

"Oh I haven't had that in forever! I think I remember how to make it." Newt says finishing his cigarette. 

"I thought no one knew how to make that!" Thomas almost yells.

"Oh come on we lied about that. No Let me show you how to make it." Newt says getting up watching Thomas put his cig out and follow him into the kitchen.

"What the hell did I just witness?" Lydia asks herself out loud and goes to find Scott.

"Scott." Lydia says tapping his shoulder.