Bio

Y/N - "The Illuminare"
Former Title - "The Eternal Squall"

Age - 17

Relatives - Nova Tsukuyomi (Biological Brother), Copen (Adoptive Brother), Mytl (Adoptive Brother), Dr. Kamizono (Adoptive Father)

Background

With the events of Sumeragi and Asimov's revelation behind you, it was almost hard to find something else to do with your life. You would frequently spend most days and nights understanding the ins and outs of Psychokinesis, uncovering what you could do with it and what Nova never tried with this power. You were intent on recreating the key skills of your past Septima while also trying to make Psychokinesis your own Septima.

Gunvolt and you would continue your lives as Freelance Mercenaries, performing odd jobs together and sometimes separately. That is until the Azure Striker rescued a young adept by the name of Xiao Wu, a former operator of QUILL. Now with new work, the two of you were living in better conditions sharing a home with another new face named Quinn. But alas, you would eventually move out and sire a home close to their own. But there are still things running through your mind.

Thoughts of your brother Copen still ring in your mind as you wonder how to convince him that not all adepts are monsters. Wish he would stop this pointless attempt at slaying all Adepts as you knew more and more adepts would continue to be born. Perhaps, even becoming the superior race on the planet. But you also had other thoughts, such as your next talk with Elise, along with the potential development of a relationship with someone you met. She was a mysterious girl, who loved to perform fortunes that appeared to be dangerously accurate.

Septima - Psychokinesis

Allows the wielder to control objects with one's mind using just your thoughts as the power to also create energy allowing you to do many things. Tactile Telekinesis is a sub-ability you have created from this to imitate superstrength to rival other powerful adepts.

Sub-Abilities

Flight
Teleportation
Matter Creation
Clairvoyance

Elemental/Septima Mimicry

Through training and research, with a desire to utilize wind in some way again, you learned to mimic other Septima through Psychokinesis, controlling the wind around you to essentially revive the Eternal Squall Septima. You have yet to recreate Eternal Squall: Wrath Mode and Flash Mode.

News

You no longer need to house your Septima into a glaive and no longer need a Weaponized Form to use Psychokinesis. No longer needing your old gear to protect yourself, you have given the remaining tools to Xiao Wu and Quinn in case they need to protect themselves.

Skills

Duranpulse - A sword made out of matter and energy capable of being fired off from a distance or used for melee combat. Created as a replacement for Galebolg and an equivalent to Gunvolt's Sparkcalibur.

Breath of Boreas - A desire to recreate the Raging Squall has led to the creation of a new version of the skill through the use of Psychokinesis and control over the air in the surrounding area. This can only be used in a widened area unless there is a strong breeze in secluded areas.

Psybomber - Floating above your target and sending a bombardment of psychokinetic bombs onto them. The moment they touch the ground they will explode, you had come up with this after watching Xiao Wu play an interesting game of hunting dragons with a similar ability.

Operation: Nova - Needing a way to keep up with Gunvolt's growing power and the fact that Joule gives him more, you created your own version. Drawing on the matter around you and converting it into energy allows you to draw in more power around you. Paying homage to your late brother, you called this skill Operation Nova or the Nova Mode.