04 - Return

Relief and joy would flood your body like a massive wave, slamming into you like no tomorrow to the point where it was almost overwhelming. Slightly tightening your embrace with your little sister. But you would remember what you told Copen and realized something which froze your joy like the arctic. This would probably be the only time you would ever see Mytl again. Frowning from all of this but knowing it was best for her. You needed to get her to Copen.

Looking at Mytl you would explain to her that you were going to take her Copen and that to make sure she was fine, he would put her to sleep for a moment. Mytl looking at you without a word nodded her head. Embracing you once more, before you utilized your Psychokinesis to put Mytl within a calm slumber. One in which she would enjoy until you got her off of this place. Just as you stood up the sound of running caught your ears. Turning your attention to the room, you saw Gunvolt standing within the doorway.

The two of you looked at one another for a moment, each not knowing what to say for the time. But Gunvolt noticed the little girl in your arms and the expression on your face. The Azure Striker put two and two together. Especially when he remembered Copen.

Gunvolt: (Y/N), is this your little sister?

Y/N: Yes, she was taken by the people of the Seraph, I have a hunch as to why they took her, but I'm not going to allow to take her again. But, I have to take her back to Copen for right now. This will probably be the last time I ever see her again.

Joule: . . . . (Y/N).

Y/N: Don't worry I already knew this was the case. I'm an Adept and Copen has a serious hatred for them, it would make no sense for me to be able to see her.

Gunvolt: Alright . . . While you do that Joule and I are going to try to land the Seraph. We've dealt with everyone on board and it'll be a lot easier to do it from the outside.

Nodding your head you walked away from Gunvolt and Joule wondering how to get out of this area while wondering how Gunvolt would stop such a large object. But remembering Joule was the Muse now, it was not hard for him. You would venture out of the Seraph, performing your newest skill of phasing through solid objects. To your surprise you could do it would Mytl for some odd reason. But as you were doing this your head started to pulse and flashes of some memory appeared in your head.

You saw an image of you being shook by a man wearing a lab coat. They appeared to be yelling at you about something but you could not understand what was going on. But with a quick shake of your head you immediately caused the memory to dissipate. But something about that memory was quite weird to you. 

Your Thoughts: What the heck is going on with me now?

Floating away from the Seraph was when you saw what Gunvolt was doing now. The Azure Striker was covered with a rainbow-colored aura as he created a massive Flash Field surrounding the entire ship. But to your worry the Seraph was slowing down slowly. But if it still hit the ground it would still do some serious amount of damage. You clicked your tongue trying to figure out what to do, but you needed to get Mytl away from the area.

Landing on the streets near the Seraph you looked away trying to think of what to do when your phone suddenly rang. Floating it towards your head you saw that it was Nori once more. Answering the phone you asked about what was going on when you received another surprise. The sound of motorcycle engine was heard and the next thing you knew, Nori was driving towards you riding on the motorcycle. Immediately she skidded to a halt seeing you much to your surprise.

The two of you simply looked at each for a moment. Both trying to comprehend the situation. But you would finally speak asking when Nori even knew how to ride one of these things.