Trigger Warnings

Hello, my lovelies! I'm back with another little story for you! Worth It is a slowburn, angsty romance story filled with pining, tension, hate, banter, and so much fucking love! I hope you love it. I will be posting this story gradually like I did with Destined. 

Please READ the trigger warnings before proceeding. PLEASE. Thank you.

Trigger Warnings:

-Profanity

-Explicit sexual scenes including; masturbation, dirty talk, praise, oral, anal, squirting, and use of sex toys

-Tension

-Angst

-Talk of mourning a sibling

This story is a SLOWBURN. It will be frustrating. It will make you scream and want to rip your hair out of your head, but remember what I always say, good things come to those who wait. 

This story is full of angst between two best friends who love each other but are terrified of losing each other. This story is emotional and heartbreaking, and it'll make you giggle, blush, and absolutely want to throw hands with both leads. 

Sorry, not sorry! They both have long-term exes that are mentioned, and TECHNICALLY there ISN'T OW (  other women)  drama, but there will be a scene where she is brought up, but don't worry, my FMC can handle herself, and the OW isn't really there for long. 

Tropes:

-Friends to lovers

-Slowburn

-Grumpyxsunshine 

Enjoy, with much love

-Belle