Chapter 5

NON EDITED

I was making lunch in the kitchen for both Alec and I...his parents have work and Zach it over at a friends while Anna is with her other dad, It's confusing.

Alec's mom was married and had Alec and Zach, then she got a divorce and remarried having Anna and got another divorce remarrying Alec and Zach's dad.

"What for lunch Maddie?" He said.

Wow. He hasn't called me Maddie in forever, after we stopped being friends he always called me Madison or other mean names.

"Oh um sandwiches!!" I said.

"Thanks for making them!! How much longer are you here?"

"About another week, my parents come back after spring break, wait we don't have school all next week!" I squealed.

He sat at the couch watching tv and I just sat there studying them.

"I'm...I'm sorry Alec for stepping on your frog" I giggled

"Wow you still remember that? Do you remember the day before that?" He chuckled getting up. "I'm going out I'll see you later."

The day before? What...

I thought about I for a while. He needed to tell me something but he never got the chance and then the fight happened.

I called Alec. "What where you gonna tell me?" I asked.

He laughed "It doesn't matter now I just wanted to see if you remembered."

"I do, I remember everything, you, Gage, Jordan, Me, Dylan and Jessica" I sighed and hung up the phone.

Went out to the bored walk because I had nothing else to do.

There was a vine meet up here so lots of people where here.

I went to go check it out but these viners I didn't really know so I kept on walking.

I looked down at my phone making sure I had no missed calls from my mom. When I ran into some guy and I dropped my phone.

"Oh dang I'm sorry" he said picking up my phone.

"It's fine" I look up at him and holy hot. Long tan and handsome. He's definitely a surfer.

"You what can make your phone better? Me putting my number in it, I'm Leo bye the way" I smiled.

"I'm Madison, yeah go make my phone feel better" and he put his number in my phone. Ya! Score for Maddie.

"Uhhh wanna go grab a smoothie?" He asked. And I agreed.

We got our smoothies talking about ourselves. He graduated last year then moved here to surf more.

"Well I'll see you around sometime Leo!" I said walking out the door.

I kept dragging myself around the boardwalk wonder what it was that Alec was going to tell me!!!

I called him again. "Tell me!" I screeched.

"Woah! and chill I'm not gonna tell you and come home I'm bored." Then he hung up.

Ugh he really makes me mad. I turn and go back to Alec's house.

I have an idea! I'm not gonna talk to him at all until he tells me what he was gonna tell me. I know I'm making it a bigger deal then it actually is but I wanna know.

I open the door taking off my
Shoes. "Want to help me with something?" He asks and I don't answer I just glare at him.

I go over and turn on the tv but he just stands in front of it smirking, so I smirk back and turn it off then I pull out my phone.

I scroll through my Twitter feed and nothing new has happened. I look up to see Alec inches from my face.

I shoot another glare at him and go on Instagram. "Ok just keep ignoring me but you won't when I kiss you" he threatens.

Pshhh Alec kiss a girl like me.

He grabs face and leans in. My eyes widen as I jerk my face to the right and he smashes into the sofa.

I started laughing. "Wait you where actually gonna kiss me!!" I yelled.

"Ha no I would never do that, I knew you would turn away."

Ouch. "What was it?" I ask.

"It's none of your business" he states

"Then why did you ask if I remembered!" I snapped.

"I just, I don't know" he mumbled.

"You can tell me" I whispered.

"No. No I can't you aren't even supposed to be my friend just let things go back to the way they where and don't talk to me"

That really ticked me off. He things he can boss me around sense he's popular and bigger then me!! "Oh yeah? Just like all those times where you did talk to me but you kept putting me down about myself. Making me go home every night wish things where back to the way they where before?" I yelled back

"You know what? It's your fault that our friends split up! And guess what? I would gladly take Dylan and Jessica back, but you, no I would never want you to be my friend again"

I felt sadness in me. I didn't wanna continue on this pointless fight to I said "Alright" I turned and went upstairs to the room I was staying in and packed all my things. I went down stairs and walked out the door "Bye Alec" I said before closing the door walking to my house.

I reached house and called my mom. "Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie"

"I'm staying home now and not over at Alec's we got in a fight"

She was laughing on the other end "its sounds like you guys are a married couple." I winced at her words

"Haha I will never marry him and plus Brody is coming back tomorrow" Wow that went by fast.

"Ok well I better go I'll see you soon"

Brody is my boyfriend he went on Vacation for a few weeks and he's just now coming back.

(A/N: Brody was on vacation when I started this book that's why he was never mentioned)

I go to my room and start unpacking.

As I'm unpacking someone is constantly ringing my doorbell so I go and answer it.

"What do you want Alec?" I snorted.

"Come back! My moms going to kill me I don't want to get in trouble." Oh so he doesn't actually care about me coming back just him.

"No you deserve to get caught for once! Oh and I'm glad I stepped on your frog, jerk!" And I tried to slam the door behind me but he caught it.

"You know I'm glad you did to! You could do it all the time for all I cared I'm glad our friends split up so I don't have to see you!" And now I slammed the door in his face.

I heard him call me the B-word but whatever.

I'm here!!
-Brody

--------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated!!!

Lolololol I have no clue what I just wrote.

~*~
A year ago...I wrote this...oh my