Chapter 3

I literally wrote these chapters over a year ago, I'm going over them and adding or taking out stuff.

~*~

"How do you, just, how?" Zach scrambled to find words on how I was beating him again on COD.

I laughed at his reaction. I got up because my eyes where burning from staring at that TV screen. Alec was out and his parents where at work, Anna was at her aunts. It was just Zach and I.

I didn't mind he was easy to get along with. Someone was knocking on the door.

I swung open the door and Gage was standing there. "Madison? I didn't you where one of Alec's hook ups"

I just stood staring at him like he was stupid. "I'm not. I'm staying here while my parents are away."

"So you to haven't had sex yet?"

"No you tard! I have only been here for one day and I ended up beating him with flowers!"

He laughed. "Ok well he told to meet him here" and he walked in the door.

He took a seat on the couch and a few minutes later Alec walked in.

"Hey Madison mind making us a sandwich?" Asked Alec as he took a seat in the arm chair propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Or you can make your own sandwich" I gridded threw my teeth.

"Well you're the woman!"

"Oh I thought you where"

"I'm not and I can show you proof!" He smirked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He got up and started un buttoning his pants. "NOOOOO" I yelled throwing and pillow at him and it hit him right in the face.

These weeks are gonna be hard and next week is spring break.

Gage was sitting there laughing. I ordered pizza and left the house so they had to pay for it.

I was walking down the street just to kill time. I walked for awhile but decided to get bad because I was hungry.

I sit down in the kitchen and grab a slice of pizza.

I heard giggling up stairs coming from Alec's room, a few moments later I heard crying and a girl came running down the stairs. Wow how long had I been gone? He already has a girl over. I cringe.

"I'm sorry Tiffany!" Yelled Alec

"ITS TRISH!" she yelled slamming the door.

He really makes me mad. He mean to girls, leads them on and acts like there nothing.

He came down stairs looking like nothing happened. I rolled my eyes at him.

I went up to my room to take a nap. I had a really weird dream.

I was trapped in a cage and the only way I could get out is by true loves kiss, and my lover was trying to kiss me but I jerked awake.

It was 8 ish. I needed to take a shower.

I go down the hall to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and fling it to the floor. I reach around my back to unclasp my bra but I heard someone grunt.

I turned around and saw Alec standing there wet and in a towel. No don't look at his abs don't....he has muscles and a 6 pack. His biceps are amazing and his chest is just perfect.

"What are you doing in here!" I screeched.

"Well I got done taking a shower and I walked out but I left my clothes in here so I came back and you walked in so I decided to watch, you can continue." He explained.