Chapter 2

non Edited
------------

We all look at each other not knowing what to do.

I run and taking the phone from Abby hanging up on him.

We sit there for a few seconds.

Just then the front door swings open and there's Alec with a bent paper clip in his hand and what looks to be a drivers license with Jordan and Gage at his sides.

"Which one of you broke into my room?" He growled.

"You're the one that broke into my house!" Yelled Abby.

He walks a little closer and steps on the box of condoms and smirks. "If you guys wanted to have sex you should have asked!" And his friends snickered.

I looked down at my feet. Not wanted to continue what happened earlier this morning

"Whatever just stay out of my room!" He says and then leaves.

We all heave a big breath.

We called it a night and went to bed. The next morning around 12 I left to go home.

I walk in and my mom and dad look like they are packing.

"Madison, your father and I are going to an organization for work in North Carolina. We will be gone for 3 weeks. Sorry it's last minute. The 2 that where supposed to go had a baby last night and can't make it and we where the next choice." My mom explains.

That's not so bad I just get the house to myself for 3 weeks. "Oh you will also be staying at the Richards" she said making my heart sink.

"Mom! You know Alec and I don't get along!!" I whined but she ignored me. Ugh I stomped off to my room and threw some clothes in a suitcase. I'm going over there tomorrow. Great.

The rest of the day I laid around doing nothing. There was a party I wanted to go to but I can't decide if I wanna go or not.

I laid around groan some more being bored out of my mind.

I decided to go and be social also most of my friends will be there.

I go get dressed. I got super happy when I noticed that we had one more week of school till teacher break. It's like a March spring break so I'm just gonna call it spring break like how everyone does, only its March.

I called Dylan and told him he was going to the party and I wouldn't let him say no.

I drive over to get him. It was at Gage's house. His house is huge!

We park the car and walk in the door. There is a dance floor and a bar with topless girls sucking guy's necks off.

I turn and Dylan is gone great. The smell of the beer was making me sick so I went to the bathroom.

I dragged myself upstairs and looked around for the bathroom. I was looking and I entered Gages bedroom.

On his dresser was a picture of him Jordan and Alec. I picked it up and noticed me Jessica and Dylan in the background together. This was back when we were all friends. I miss it.

The door got yanked open and I jumped. In walked Alec and some girl, I wrinkled my nose.

"Whatrerre are you doinnnnjng heurr?" He slurs. Yep he's definitely drunk.

"How much have you have to drink?"

"Like 15..."

"15 what?" I say in a questionable tone.