Chapter 4

NON EDITED

"No we are listening to 'Uptown Funk' not that other crap!" I told Him.

He huffed and kept the station the same. We got back to his house. My mom was calling me.

"Hey sweetie!" My mom said in the phone.

"Hey mom!" I said. Alex started making sex noises in the background.

"Madison what is going on?"

"Nothing Alec is working out. So how's everything going."

"Really well. I called to tell you we will be home in two weeks!"

We talked some more and she had to go.

I got back to his house and stared watching tv when Alec came over. "Hey I'm uhhhh going out" he told me. "Tell my mom that when she gets home."

I nod. "Where are you going?"

"A place" he says and shuts the door.

I sit there watching more TV. I get up to get some food and the home phone rings but sense no ones home I answer it. "Hello?"

"Is Alec there?" A gruff voice asks.

I get Alittle freaked out. "No" and he hangs up. Hmm

I go and watch some more TV. This is boring! I grab my jacket and head out the door.

I noticed there was a car parked outside the house with people sitting in it. Hm.

I walked for a few blocks and the car was following me. I started walking faster the nearest public place is 4 blocks away.

I took off running and the car was still behind me. I go to cross the street but they pull in front of me
Stopping the car and getting out.

I turn to run but one grabs my wrist. "Who the heck are you?!" I yelled.

They grabbed me and shoved me in the car. Oh no I'm gonna get raped and there gonna kill me.

"So We got Alec's girlfriend now what?" A man asked.day

"Girlfriend! No! You got it all wrong" I explained. "I'm staying with him while my parents are outta town!"

"Stop lying!! we need to get revenge on him!" For what?

I reached in my sweat shirt pockets for my phone but didn't pull it out so they could see it.

I saw alittle of it and dialed Alec's number and shoved it back in my
Pocket.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To an old storage building"

i sat in the car quitly until we got there. they dragged me out of the car and into the building. i started kicking my legs but that didnt work. We went up an elevator.

they tied me to a pole. "Why do you want to get revenge?" I asked. Trying to get answers

"You see Alec is a figher and I lost to him and he made it a bigger deal then it was so now im making it bigger. Payback" he smikred "The names Will by the way, And yours?"

"Your worst nightmare" i said death glaring him.

They kept asking me questions about Alec but I wouldnt answer. I need to get out of here but then Alec burst threw the doors with Jordan and Gage.

They all started fighting and there's me here tied to this pole.

I wiggled around trying to get loose but they tied me tight. Gage saw me and untied me.

"Go! run! Get away from here we will be back soon!" Gage yelled at me and went back to fighting.

I took off running down the hall but I think I could help them...

I run in the 1st room I see and look around. I'm in a kitchen, I get this weird idea.

I run and grab a frying pan, yep I'm going tangled.

I run back to where they where fighting. I run in the room and right when I do this guy sees me and runs at me.

I squeal and hit him on the head and he falls to the ground, ok now I feel guilty.

"Madison, go wait in the car." Alec says looking into my eyes.

I look around the room and see that there are no guys left so I turn out the room with my frying pan and make my way to his car.

I walk across the parking lot to his car and sit in the passenger side quietly waiting for him. I can't believe the frying pan actually worked.

I held the frying pan in my lap.

"Really? A frying pan?" Alec says as he take a seat in the drivers side.

"Yeah! I thought of tangled when I saw it and I actually knocked a guy out"

His facial expression got serious. "You killed him. Hit him right in the temple"

"WHAT!!" I shrieked. I actually killed a person! My eyes started watering.

He started laughing "I'm kidding" he said and I hit him hard in the chest while mumbling jerk.

We drove home back to his house making jokes about my frying pan.

"So you fight?" I asked him.

"Yeah, well I used too but I'm starting to stop and its causing drama, I'm sorry for putting you in that danger."

"Dude I'm always im danger around you" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked pulling up in the drive way. He turn off the car but say there waiting for me to respond.

"Remember when you where crushing me against that goal post, or when you held me under water at the lake when our family took that camping trip or that time you wanted to show me that cool wrestling move but you broke my thumb or when you-"

He cut me off  "Ok I get it" he chuckled. Getting out.

I sat there for a minute, he didn't even apologize for any of those...ouch. I guess it was a half joking conversation but still...

I got out and walked inside and it was late so I went up to my room. I laid down on my bed thinking about the past.

My mind drifted off to the day we stopped being friends...

We where up in a tree with Zach and we raced back to the house and with the frog in Alec's hand. He took that thing everywhere.

Zach tripped Alec and made him drop his frog running into me so I lost my footing and smash his frog was gone.

We got in a huge fight and started to drift apart then he started picking on me ever sense.

~*~

I woke up the next day feeling really tired luckily it's a Saturday.

I dragged myself over to the bathroom to get in the shower. But Alec was in there.

"Hurry up!!" I yelled.

"Ok you can join me if you want!" He yelled jiggling the door knob. "No ones home anyways we have the whole house"

"NOOOOOO" I yelled. Running to find another bathroom.

This is gonna be a long day

------------------------------

Yay! I finally updated I will start updating more soon 😘

HAHA I LIED I SAID THAT LITTLERY A YEAR AGO BUT IM JUST NOW PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER I WROTE A YEAR AGO 😂😂