E|ight

my concert is in two weeks! can't wait!
um this gets a little spicy but don't worry it can still fill you angst loving hearts <3

or is it my angst loving heart?
____

before leaving the house, hyunjin made felix put on a couple of layers of sweaters since it was so cold outside and felix was so thin. he put their hats and face masks on so they didn't easily get noticed. felix had told hyunjin that he was feeling a bit anxious about people seeing him so they also wore sunglasses. this also meant they could hold hands since nobody knew it was them.

neither of them could drive, so they walked to the nearest supermarket. when they stepped inside, felix went to get a cart and pointed at hyunjin, "get in the cart," felix demanded as he wanted to be able to push hyunjin around.

hyunjin laughed, "no lix, I'm not getting in there, you get in I'll push you,"

felix crossed his arms and even though he had a mask on hyunjin could basically see his pout, "no jinnie, I want to push you," he stomped his foot as he tried to win and change hyunjin's mind.

again hyunjin laughed getting closer to felix and picking him up, placing him into the cart, "felix you think I can fit in there? you're my baby, you sit in the cart love,"

felix sighed as he gave up, realizing that it was enjoyable and cute that hyunjin was pushing him in the shopping cart.

"okay, what's first on our list?" hyunjin said looking around to see what aisle everything was in. he never really goes grocery shopping, he usually just orders food for the dorms. but he wanted to take felix out to get some fresh air.

felix laughed, "hyung we don't have a list,"

hyunjin faced palmed as he realized they didn't really prepare for this shopping trip, "okay where do you want to go first, I'll get you anything you want,"

felix giggled, "hmm... let's go to the snack section,"

the whole time they were going shopping felix basically had hyunjin running around the store like a crazy man. but hyunjin didn't mind, he liked seeing felix happy and excited for once in a while. they got tons of snacks that felix said they just had to get. but it was mostly healthy food, including a lot of fruit like strawberries and raspberries, but also things that felix could eat without feeling guilty like low-calorie oatmeal and crackers. hyunjin and felix decide that for recovery, felix could eat three meals a day and two snacks in between.

felix was a bit weary about eating that much, but it didn't take much convincing after hyunjin said that he could get a kiss and cuddles after every meal.

"but jinnie if you're not going to be with me every day then how will I receive my kisses? and let me help you with the bags hyung," felix whined while they were walking home, of course, hyunjin insisted that he hold all the bags.

"I'm going to work something out with chan, okay? and no I promised I would hold all the groceries," hyunjin said trying to take his key out.

"hyung let me help you look like my dad," felix said trying to take his key out as well.

hyunjin smirked, "if I'm your daddy does that mean I can call you my baby boy,"

felix flushed red, thanking the face mask from hiding his embarrassment, but he literally dropped his keys at the gasp he let out, "jinnie don't say things like that when we're outside," he playfully hit the other.

hyunjin opened the door laughing, placing the groceries down in the kitchen. felix closed and locked the door and started to take off his coat.

he threw his coat on the couch and took his shoes off as he went to meet hyunjin in the kitchen. but before he could say anything, someone grabbed his hips and pulled him close.