Night Of The Heedious Heart

*Intro*

It's another day at I.M.P., and the work day is at an end. Which of course means it's time for the employer and employees to head on home.

Blitza: Another day, another set of douchebag targets taken out!

(Y/N): You're telling me. I'm definitely worn out. *Yawn*

(Y/N) stretches his arms as he yawns. Exhausted from going alien when it came to the more difficult targets.

As (Y/N) is about to walk to the elevator, the office door across the hall opens to reveal Verosika.

Verosika: Hey (Y/N), you got a minute?

(Y/N): Hm? Yeah, I got a minute.

(Y/N) then walks into her office where the rest of her posse is, and Verosika closes the door behind them.

(Y/N): Ok, what's up?

Verosika: Well, the girls and I have been thinking that since you spend so much time with I.M.P., we were wondering if you'd like to spend the day with us when you have a free day?

She then spoke to him in mock baby talk while scratching his chin, and giving him puppy eyes.

Verosika: Pwease? The girls and I are feelin' needy.

(Y/N) stares into her puppy eyes then look over to see that the other succubi are giving him puppy eyes.

(Y/N): Well why didn't you say so? Besides, I'm free tomorrow.

Verosika/succubi: Really?!

The succubi and Verosika then dogpiled (Y/N) as they squealed with joy.

(Y/N): AH! HELP! I'm being attacked with affection!

Verosika: Don't act as if you don't love it~.

(Y/N): I know. Im just being dramatic.

It's the next day, and it's in the human realm!

Why the human realm? Because Verosika and the succubi wanted to hang out with (Y/N) here as a change of pace from where they usually reside.

We now cut to (Y/N), Verosika, Kiki, Apple, Coco, and Milky (with the succubi in their human disguises) walking down the street.

Verosika:

Vixen: