𝟣|. 𝖲𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼

Stand on your own they tell you, look out closely for the ones near you they tell you, chase what you want they tell you.

But what do they really tell you.?
________________________________

Hazel pov:

The breezy feeling of the air as my soft curls fly back and the smell of fresh bread coming from the bakery down the block hits me.

I sit as I take the beautiful view of l.a on my balcony sitting on the white sofa covered fur with my blanket wrapped around my body as I sip my whine.

I sit out here almost every morning the feeling is something to die for.

I grab my phone as I look at the time.

10:29 am.

I slide on my slippers and grab the glass and wrap my blanket around me. I close the door behind me as I head towards the sink to wash my glass cup. I hear page flipping behind me as I throw some fruits in the blender. "I look so good in this shoot I took last week" Mora said.

"Which ones did you do last week?" I questioned.

"Well I did a photo shoot for Chanel, vogue, lv and I also did one with Bella Hadid."

"So... word on the street is that ace is throwing a party tonight" Mora said. She then walked slowly across the kitchen island and leaned near me as she rested her elbow on the counter.

"No don't ask cause I'm not going" Mora rolled her eyes back as she sucked her teeth. "what! nah you have to come, we just moved in l.a and we need to have a little fun...and meet new people" Mora said as she popped a strawberry in her mouth.

I thought about it for a while as I then remembered I have work tomorrow at the mall. "Nope sorry i have work tomorrow and I have an acting audition that i need to attend" I replied.

I then pour my smoothie into a cup and add my straw. "Eh whatever your loss" Mora said as she plopped down on the couch and I followed as i did as so.

We sat down in comfortable silence as I start to then hear tiny rain drops coming from outside.

"I'm so glad we're free" Mora said breaking the silence. I didn't say anything as I stare into deep thought. "Yea me too" I said as I rested my head on her shoulder as I listened to the soft drops dropping on the window.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the office I gotta finish designing these few outfits do you wanna go?" Mora asked me as I lifted off her shoulder.

"Nah I think I might stop pass by Sephora and check up on at the bookstore"

"Okay ill see you later and I love you and also make sure when you leave lock the door" Mora said as I laughed and shooed her out the door.

I locked the door behind me as I set my cup in the sink. I go in the bathroom and opened up my makeup bag and picked out my favorite too faced better than sex mascara and also Dior lip oil. I applied my mascara carefully on each sides, I picked up my lip oil and applied it on my lips carefully.

After i was done i went into my room and looked through my closet to find an outfit. I wanted to wear something simple, not too basic, but also not too over the top and plus it was raining out. I picked out some beige pants, a white tight shirt and topped it with a beige blazer, and to put it all together i put on my white leather heel boots.

I head over to my vanity as i take my jewelry box out, I picked out some Chanel earrings and a white pearl necklace. After I put all that on I sprayed some Eilish perfume on just because i love Billie and the perfume is amazing. I just need to get the second version.