Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

"What nonsense are you talking about!"

Ruan Ruan picked up the pillow and pressed it on Dongqing's face, making a fuss with her.

Dongqing pulled the pillow off her face, winked and smiled at her: "Where am I talking nonsense, you are asking for advice sincerely, and I am obviously teaching you very seriously."

"You still say!"

Ruan Ruan blushed blood dripping from what she said, feeling ashamed and annoyed.

Dongqing sighed regretfully, then shrugged: "Okay, I won't say anything, then you can figure out a way yourself, there is nothing you can do."

As a person who has been forced to eat dog food for a long time, Dongqing feels that she is already a mature c fan, but it's a pity that the right owner is not very strong. With this implicit progress, only the year of the monkey and the month of the monkey can achieve the right result?

Ruan Ruan hugged the pillow in her arms and looked up at the ceiling: "Forget it, I shouldn't have asked you."

"Why?"

"You are a person who has never even been in love, and I actually ask you such a question?"

Really, one dares to ask, the other dares to teach.

holly:"......"

Dongqing felt suddenly hit by an arrow in the chest.

I'm a little worried.

Dongqing clutched her chest: "Thank you, I was offended."

Ruan Ruan: "You're welcome, you should care about single people."

Dongqing was also shot with an arrow in the knee: "Ruan Xiaoruan, has anyone ever told you that you are a bit of a dog?"

"No, you are the first one, but you are really single."

Ruan Ruan blinked playfully, and successfully won the round.

"..."

Holly... Holly doesn't want to talk to a dog abuser.

The two played around for a while, and then Ruan Ruan was ready to go back to the next door. Dongqing wanted to strike while the iron was hot to consolidate her morning practice, so Ruan Ruan couldn't stay and disturb her, and it was lunch break time.

Dongqing sent her to the door and said: "The cold war between couples should be resolved as soon as possible, and it cannot be delayed. Since it is a person who decides to spend his life, there is nothing wrong with being conservative, but sometimes a little sweetness can promote the development of a relationship. Of course, it is best to take protective measures. Important, the supermarket is not far from here, how about I pass by in the afternoon and bring you an umbrella?"

Before Ruan Ruan reacted and turned around to hit her, he quickly closed the door, Ruan Ruan felt lonely.

"Dong! Qing!" She jumped angrily.

Holly lay on the door and let out a goose cry.

After all, she is an old driver who has been out of the society for several years. How could she be defeated by a pure girl who didn't graduate from college?

When Ruan Ruan returned to the next door, her face was still red, and she couldn't help but blush when she thought of Dongqing's ambiguous and teasing tone.

What a mind full of colored crap.

The B&B has three floors, and there are many rooms. She and Jinzhao both chose rooms on the second floor, and lived next door.