Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

The next day, Ruan Ruan and Jinzhao declined the invitation of Lu Mingxi and other corps leaders, and left their temporary residence in the misty morning.

They have to solve the problem of distributing the many spoils brought out from the sea market. It is difficult for everyone to agree. When distributing, there will inevitably be quarrels and even bloody cases. .

The Wrangler chose a northward direction to drive along the road. Ruan Ruan lay on the half-opened window and looked back, but no one was catching up.

She glanced at the various weapons piled up in her own space, touched her forehead, and felt a little overwhelmed.

When she swept the arsenal before, she took almost two-fifths of the amount, but handed over less than one-fifth, leaving half in the space.

She didn't think of handing over all of them, and those people wouldn't think of her "privileging" a lot by herself.

Seeing her frowning all the time, I asked, "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"No." Ruan Ruan quickly shook his head, and then whispered, "It's the weapon I took out from the arsenal yesterday, and I still have a lot left in my space."

They originally intended to cooperate with that group of people to save themselves, but they did not expect to get a bunch of weapons by accident. She took away one-fifth of what those people took such a big risk to get, and when those people think about it, will they Chasing after them?

Ruan Ruan, who has suddenly become a small mobile arsenal, is a little scary.

Jinzhao doesn't take it seriously: "It's okay, they may not know, even if they know, so what?"

When those people think about it, they don't know where they have gone. There is a sea of people in the ends of the world, and they may not meet each other again.

If they do meet, they have nothing to fear.

If people do not offend me, I will not offend others. If people offend me, I will pay back a hundredfold.

...

The Wranglers ran on the road for ten days, and they did not meet any human beings along the way. The cities and towns they passed were all abandoned, without human traces, and there was no human safety base they were looking for.

Because there is no map and target, and I don't know if I have deviated from the route. In short, the more the car drove, the more remote the place was. In the end, I couldn't even see the small village after driving for a whole day.

They spent the night in the car at will, and Ruan Ruan laid the back seat flat as a bed to sleep. When he woke up in the morning, his neck was not his neck, his arms were not his arms, and he felt very uncomfortable.

I rinsed my mouth with pure water, ate a simple breakfast, packed up and went on the road again.

Sitting in the car, Ruan Ruan kept pinching the back of her neck, twisting left and right, not knowing if she had a stiff neck, and was out of control.

After being healed with supernatural powers, he felt a little better. Turning his head to look at Jinzhao, who was concentrating on driving, he suddenly found that his eyes had an imperceptible blue color.

I also want to know that he has been driving the car for ten consecutive days, no matter how good his physical fitness is, he will feel tired.

What's more, not only does he have to drive, but he also has to prepare three meals at ordinary times. When he encounters bulk zombies on the road, he will collect them easily, and when he rests at night, he is always vigilant. Sleepless vigil.