Chapter 01-10

Chapter 1

In the post-apocalyptic convenience store in a small county town, a small figure was quickly collecting food, and everything she had touched disappeared in the next instant.

Rice, noodles, bread, instant noodles, clean water, as long as they could fill her stomach in the last days, she swept them all into her space.

Food is the most precious resource in the last days!

The girl moved very quickly, racing against time just to get more supplies, and even tripped over the shelves a few times because she was too anxious.

The glass door of the convenience store was shattered, the shelves fell over, the food fell all over the floor, and there were dried and blackened blood on the wall and floor. It is not difficult to imagine what kind of bloody scene happened here.

And on the street not far from the convenience store, there are some slow-moving and ugly-looking species roaming around. They are the greatest enemy of human beings in the post-apocalyptic world-zombies, and they are approaching here.

Because this small county is sparsely populated and located in a remote location, the supplies have not been swept away by humans, and the zombies nearby are much weaker than those in other places. Most of them are the lowest-level zombies. Respond with zombie instinct.

This kind of low-level zombies, now any one with supernatural powers can kill a group of them alone, and no matter how bad they are, they can break out of the encirclement and save their lives.

But it is still difficult for ordinary people.

One-on-one can still handle it, but if you come to a group, you can only lie flat and let it go.

Although Ruan Ruan is a person with supernatural powers, her supernatural powers are auxiliary and do not possess any offensive ability, and she is cowardly and cowardly all her life, let alone beating zombies, just seeing her makes her legs limp and tremble, which is what she is best at The thing is to run and hang on.

She discovered the convenience store in this small county by accident, and she dared to come after several days of mental exploration.

Her space ability was mutated once when she first obtained it. The space ability that originally only had a storage effect has the ability to teleport regardless of distance.

After the end of the world, she relied on space teleportation to escape countless zombies in order to survive with all her needs.

Awakening the power of space, she raided a few large supermarkets very presciently at the beginning, and stored a lot of food. It was enough for her to live frugally for a long time, but there was still a day when she finished eating, and she had to out to find food.

She didn't join any organization, and she didn't dare to kill zombies to get crystal nuclei. During this year, zombies continued to evolve. Ruan Ruan, who had no fighting power, was timid and had no special abilities, gradually felt exhausted, and went out several times to find food. They were almost bitten by evolved zombies.

Ruan Ruan didn't dare to go to areas with strong zombies and rich supplies, so he could only hide and find some places with few zombies, but those places were either searched by supernatural beings long ago, or there was not much food to eat.

Ruan Ruan once teleported to avoid the crowd of zombies, and accidentally teleported to this small county town, where no one had searched for the zombies and the level was low, so it was a place tailor-made for her.