Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The unpredictable weather in the last days is even more unreasonable than your father beating you.

The temperature difference between day and night can sometimes reach fifty or sixty degrees.

During the day, the high temperature is still more than 30 degrees, hot enough to take a sauna, but in the middle of the night, it is snowing below zero.

The wind and snow were swaying, and there were ghosts and wolves whistling from the branches outside the house, and the wooden boards of the cabin also creaked from time to time, making people worry that it might collapse at any time.

Today, I am slowly waking up in the sound of such wind and snow.

At first, he felt a bit heavy in consciousness, half awake, still unable to fully open his eyes. After struggling for a long time, he gradually mastered the body that had become dull after sleeping for a long time, and then completely broke free from the heavy shackles.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he realized that there was something heavy and fluffy on his chest, and he would spew out warm breath, shaking and itching his neck. It wasn't until he got used to the darkness that he could see what it was.

Ruan Ruan fell asleep on his chest in a sitting and lying position.

The wind and snow outside are very strong, and the small dilapidated wooden house is not protected from the cold at all. The temperature inside the house is as low as zero, and Ruan Ruan is only wearing a thin long-sleeved sweater, and his face is pale from the cold. At this moment, he is shivering and instinctively looking for The heat source, arching towards the warm part of his neck.

Both distressed and annoyed today.

He moved his still weak hand, holding Ruan Ruan's hand on his chest, it was cold, and his body temperature was frighteningly low.

It's all like this and there is no response, it is very likely that he is frozen and comatose.

Ruan Ruan was born with a cold body, and was extremely afraid of the cold. After being frozen for so long at night, he was afraid that he would freeze to death.

If he didn't wake up at this time, the consequences would be disastrous.

Today I want to stand up, but my body is weak due to being in a coma for too long, and I can't sit up after trying several times. Instead, it affects the unhealed internal injury, and the pain makes my head break out in sweat.

After a groan, he fell back on the bed again. Ruan Ruan, who was lying on his chest, was frightened by the movement, because he was always thinking about the current situation in his heart, even if he fell into a short-term coma, he would be awakened immediately.

She opened her eyes in a daze, obviously she was shivering from the cold, but she still subconsciously sent the little bit of power she had just recovered to Jinzhao.

"Ruanrou, come up."

The voice that just woke up was a little hoarse, much gentler than his usual voice.

Ruan Ruan's eyes widened immediately, and she couldn't help but be overjoyed when she saw Jinzhao who had awakened: "You're awake!"

Jinzhao held her cold hand and tried to pull her onto the bed: "Ruan Ruan, get under the quilt first."

All he could think about was that he couldn't freeze and soften anymore.

Ruan Ruan was also a little unconscious from the cold, after hearing this, she obediently took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed with Jinzhao's strength, and lay down on the inner side of the bed, Jinzhao lifted the quilt to cover her, and took her into her arms.