Presenting My New Team

we arrive at the studio

and we see Abby at the front desk

Mrs Miller died and i don't have the words

me Maddie and Kenzie hug Abby before going into the dancers den

|Pyramid|
we all walk into studio A with out team jackets on and this time our moms are behind us

"wow you look like a team today and in hindsight perhaps we shouldn't of competed this past weekend perhaps we should've taken a weekend off but in your minds know you went out did a beautiful performance for my mom Maryen Lorrain Miller" Abby says

Maddie starts to cry and i blink away tears and i take Maddies hand

"the winning streak as we know is over it was good while it lasted but if you keep winning you're not going to get better alright let's get to the pyramid"

Abby sighs

"Chloe, you had a solo you were fifth overall from what i'm hearing i wasn't there you should've been second or third."

"next we have Nia, Nia you still have a long way to go"

"Kalani, you were beautiful in the group you're kinda just there"

"next we have Kendall, you hold your own in the group it's that solo we have trouble with"

"next we have Kayla, you went out you looked adorable from what i've been told you did what you were given"

i smile and nod

"next we have Maddie, Maddie you went out there and did that solo like a rockstar but.."

"Mackenzie did it all this week she shot a video the director Andrew Logan said that kid is going to be a star"

i smile to Kenzie and give her a side hug

"alrighty so i know you've been here since the beginning i know you paid tuition for years and years and years but times they are changing i've been telling you for months now that i'm going to form a new team you know i've gone wiring the country...

"alrighty so i know you've been here since the beginning i know you paid tuition for years and years and years but times they are changing i've been telling you for months now that i'm going to form a new team you know i've gone wiring the country to look for new team members you've seen what people would do say sacrifice to be apart of the Abby Lee Dance Company but after seeing all the talent from Orlando, Atlanta and New York City i came up with a team thats just like all of you"

i squeeze Maddies hand slightly

"there will be one new team member to go up against each of you to challenge you this doesn't have to be negative unless you make it negative girls you have to understand there's always somebody else everyone is replaceable i think it's time to bring the new team in..take a deep breath"

"because your life is about to change and so is theirs, the moment is here girls let's go come on in!"

i hold Maddies hand so tight