The Dancing Dead

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go let's go let's go!" Abby says as we walk into studio A

"let's be happy and think about our victory shall we"

we all clap and cheer

"now you all did a group routine and that group routine was outstanding not only did we beat the crab apples i think that you worked together on the whole and i think Payton what you bring to the team is that you want to be here were we missing two team members? yeah Brooke and Paige they don't want to be here the supremes the temptations even the beetles replaced people in the group keep that in mind."  

"first we have Brooke, no apology no text and i know she has her phone with her."

"and that leads me to Paige, if Paige wanted to dance Paige would've came to dance class."

"alright moving on Payton, in the dressing room at the competition i heard a little smart mouth."

"she wasn't getting smart she was just letting you know her name." Leslie says

"i know her names Payton." Abby says

"then call her Payton not Kendall, not Brooke, Payton." Leslie says

"how about i call her replaceable." Abby says

"now we have Asia, Asia finally you did the choreography you were given you didn't pull focus but i think whatever you do in the future you need to do both you need to be a star when that opportunity is available and i need you to be an ensemble dancer and learn how to take directions when it calls for it."

"and last on the bottom row is Mackenzie, Mackenzie you also did a great job in the group routine."

"i'm floored that Kenzie is above Asia right now because Asia that is not her style." Kristie says

i glare to Kristie Kenzie deserves to be even higher from where she is

"it's not Kenzies style either." mom says

"im just curious to see why Kenzies above her now." Kristie says

"they're on the same row." Abby says

"but it does make a difference." Kristie says

"well Mackenzie you got on the prop you jumped off the prop she did the chinstand on the prop and she did an aerial off the prop that's why she's ahead of her." Abby says

i give Kenzie a side hug

"and next we have Chloe, now Chloe you did well in the group dance and you also did well in the trio sometimes you win the battle but you lose the war"

"and next we have Maddie, you do everything right but if your up here all the time winning you're gonna quit working you've been using that face for a lyrical routines for the last how many competitions but i wanna see you dig just a little bit deeper i wanna see your facial expressions change."

"next we're moving onto Kendall, last week you were right were you are now you did a trio you did a group routine outstanding and your mother she stood in that dressing room and she had to take some really nasty horrible crap and your mother stood up for me she stood up for the rest of the team."

"next we have we have Nia, now i'm sure all of you are wondering why Nia is this high on the pyramid Nia is the only child that came to me at the conclusion of the competition and said what can i do better so Nia congratulations."

"but on top of the Pyramid is our Junior Miss Believe Kayla, you went out did a solo after months and won a title so congratulations too you."

"thank you." i say