24

"Okay, catch this!" Selene shouted and threw a device through the breach. Holden and Celeste were on the other side of the portal, waiting for the instructions.

"So, all you need to do is to place that device in S.T.A.R. Labs breaching room and turn it on so it can block portals from past and future." Cisco instructed and the future kids nodded.

"Any other information we need to know?" Celeste asked.

"Nope." Nora replied. "Other than the fact that we'll be back soon."

"Looking forward to it." Holden winked and with that the breach disappeared.

"Dad and I will go back in time and leave that device to past versions of you without meeting them." Dawn informed.

"Selene and I will remain here and help the team in case the Mind Breaker decides to appear." Nora added.

"Sounds perfect." They all agreed and in few minutes Barry and Dawn left. They just travelled a year ago and put the devide in the breaching room. They were back in their timeline in seconds.

"Woah, don't tell me you already did it!" Cisco exclaimed when the father-daughter duo arrived.

"Yeap!" Dawn grinned.

Suddenly an alarm started ringing and Cisco ran towards the screen. "It's coming from the breaching room!"

Everyone rushed to S.T.A.R. Labs' breaching room. A portal was open but nobody was coming out of it.

"Get ready!" Barry shouted and everyone got in fighting state.

They waited for few seconds until a little blonde boy came out of it and the breach closed.

"Oak?!" Nora exclaimed in a panicked voice.

"Nora!" The boy exclaimed as he finally recognised everything and ran to her.

"Baby, what are you doing?" She asked while leaning down and wrapping her arms around him protectively. She hoped this had a logical explanation.

"I-I don't know, actually." Oak replied in confusion. "At one moment I was at school, reading some boring book and then a breach opened, like one Celeste does and a man who came out of it grabbed me and pushed me inside. And boom, I'm back in S.T.A.R. Labs. Did you guys send him to bring me here? Or not, he seemed very bad."

The Allen sisters glanced at each other as their looks transformed into panicky ones.

He involved Oak? Now that's crossing a line. Nora thought furiously. Nobody, nobody touched her siblings.

"Actually, baby he brought you in different S.T.A.R. Labs." Nora started to explain.

"Yeah, I know. This places all gloomy, where did Selene's drawing go? It was always on that wall." He pointed towards one of the walls. "And it's lacking all the colors and a Celeste's robot!"

"Yes," Nora agreed. "You know how I have super speed. . ."

"Yeah? What does that have to do with anything? Did you clean this place?"

Nora chukled. "No. The breach that brought you here actually travelled you back in time."

"What?" He scrunched his nose in confusion. "Like the stories Barry used to tell me?"

His older sister nodded. "Exactly like that. Dawn, Selene and I travelled back in time here for something and that man brought you here too."

"Why? How far are we?"

"Well, mom just found out she's pregnant with me so I'll say for quite some time." She answered. "The man that brought you here is a villain and we three were trying to help the team catch him."