20

Ten minutes passed as the team Flash freed her from her cell. Dawn looked at all of their faces but all she could read was exhaustion.

"Frost really put up a fight." Cisco breathed out as they walked back in the cortex. Dawn still waited for an explanation.

"You think?! She froze my hand!" Cynthia exclaimed, raising her right hand.

"Does it need any medical attention?" Dawn asked in concern. She had some medical knowledge from her mother.

"No, Barry warmed it with his speed or something. But thanks anyways." She smiled and Dawn returned the expression.

"Okay, we're all sitting and drinking coffee and eating cupcakes, now can anyone tell me what happened after I got stuck in a cell?!" She finally demanded.

Cisco sighed. "Let me drink this and I'll fill you in."

Dawn groaned and heard her father laugh. "Don't laugh at me, dad!"

"I'm not lauging!" He called out while laughing.

"Wow, don't be so obvious." She rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee.

Five minutes later, when everyone was finished, Cisco cleared his throat and started telling what happened.

"So, when the 'Mind Breaker' tricked you," He mocked the breacher's name. "He completely disappeared and left Frost and the hostage there. Frost put up a really good fight BUT with the power of speech - as I told you your father would - Barry managed to snap Caitlin back for a few seconds and that gave us a chance to push her through the breach. Now she's locked in the cell because she didn't let us put the anger-managing bracelet on her wrist. However, I'll work on something to send in her cell."

Dawn sighed with relief. Her mother was back with them. However, Mind Breaker was still on rampage and they had to find him before he messes up the timeline.

"I know what you're thinking," Her dad put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll catch him."

"Easier said then done." She mumbled. "Can we go see mom?"

Barry looked at Cisco. "Let me check the cameras," He said as the father-daughter duo walked to the screen. Frost was trying to use her powers while smacking the glass window. "Yeah, you can see her."

Whole way to the meta-human prison, Dawn kept bitting her lower lip. If they succeeded in bringing her mother back, they would find the breacher and Dawn would be back in her original timeline.

"Dawn, I told you, we will succeed." Barry wrapped his arm around her.

"I know, I know, but I can't help but fear that there's something more to it. Who is this Mind Breacher and why has he so much power? Why is he affecting you three? And what happened to that hostage, you never said anything about him." She let her worries out.

Her father's expression clouded. Dawn hated to make him worried but she had to tell him.

"The hostage is in the hospital, Captain Kramer and some officers are keeping an eye on him. We'll be the first to get information about him once he wakes up. I don't know about the Mind Breaker but if I learned anything from my experience, we'll solve this one too. You're not alone, Dawn. You can tell me everything and we can go through this together. Worrying is normal but we have to think straight so we won't miss anything." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Come on, your mom's waiting in the cell."

"That doesn't sound wrong at all." A laugh escaped her and for once she really believed they could do it. This was Team Flash after all, they would get through this, together.