Chapter 30: Plunge

As D1 was taken to the ledge, this guy talked about her as if she wasn't there, "Oh my stars, this thing weighs a ton!" He said to himself with a huff, "Once I get free, I will return and rescue my friends." She said as he reached his destination, the edge of a large waterfall. "This is gonna be fun." He said with a smile. "Do it. Do it! Coward." D1 urged as she tried to struggle against his grip. First, the Omeocoon swayed her back and forth by her arms once, twice, and then on the third time. He released her into the water, and D1 twirled like a ballerina in the air at a horrifying speed, and then she screamed in terror; there was a massive splash as her heavy titanium body collided with the bottom of the waterfall. The powerful currents swept her away immediately. The Omeocoon who threw her in made sure she was gone. When he was satisfied, he returned to their group.

The powerful current of the waterfall was enough to fling D1 around and around again like she was on a waterslide. She was brought through swishes and powerful waves, and on top of it being night and the water getting into her optics, she was blind as a bat. Eventually, she went offline. D1 died in the most insignificant way possible. Dented and dinged up, broken and mistreated. She would never discover what happened to her friends. Her freedom, short-lived.