II

And it's at school — inside of the girls bathroom, to be more exact — that it hits Rosé again, the same uneasy feeling growing inside of her chest, causing her breath to get heavier and her heartbeat to become messier.

Lisa is close — so close that Rosé can feel the younger's breath on her cheeks, tickling her skin in an almost mocking way. She's holding the pink lipstick in one hand while the other one was resting under Rosie's jaw, so softly that it makes the taller student wonder how can something so delicate as Lisa's touch feel so hot against her skin.

Then Lisa's ring finger brushes gently against the top of her lips, removing the excess of lipstick left there, and Rosé wants to cry or to scream because, shit, her mind is such a mess and she wants to kiss Lisa and share her lipstick with her so bad that it hurts.

It hurts because she doesn't want to push her new friend away, it hurts because anyone could come through that door and spread rumors about them, it hurts because she's afraid.

And, of course, because Rosé has no idea if Lisa feels the same; if Lisa was craving for her kiss as much as she was craving for hers.

The thing is, Rosé doesn't know when it started. But she's sure as hell that, after the bathroom incident, there was nothing else she wanted more than to hold Lisa close and to know what her lips tasted like.

And even thought she didn't want anything more than that, there was something else she wanted just as much — her debut.

So she occupies herself with training. She dances, she sings and she writes a bunch of songs while she tries to act like every single one of them aren't about Lisa until late at night. She eventually becomes friends with other trainees, spends her free time with them, laughs with them and, before she can notice, she has a new group of friends.

Rosé hopes none of the kids notice how red she gets every time Lisa, who's also friends with all of them, comes into the room wearing black from head to toe, naturally taking a sit beside her before entwining their fingers together. Everyone knew they were close, the closest friends in the entire agency, and the way Lisa always made sure to show how much she cherished the older girl and their friendship did no good to Rosie's already sensitive heart.