I

Rosé's not sure how it all — her feelings for Lisa — started.

She thinks, maybe, it begins when she enters the practice room for the first time, scared and trembling like a child after watching a horror movie, with her eyes fixated on the ridiculously pretty girl dancing in front of the mirror. Lisa, who still had long dark hair instead of her well known short, slightly colorful locks, didn't even spare her a glance at first.

Rosé felt uncomfortable— terrified, even, to be trapped in the same room as the mysterious beauty for endless hours, making it impossible for her to focus on the choreography she had only two days to learn.

So it took Rosé as a surprise when, at the end of their exhausting practice routine, the girl suddenly left the room, leaving all of her belongings behind. Rosé looked back and forth between the door and the red backpack on the floor, wondering if she should let the other trainee know she forgot her stuff or if she should mind her own business.

But her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of loud steps and the vision of a sweaty girl pushing the door open with her back, tiny hands too busy holding two bottles of water to do anything else.

"Here, have this." The trainee said as she extended the bottle towards the taller girl, sounding as polite as possible, and Rosé couldn't do anything else but to accept it and take one of the bottles in her hands.

Rosé was so shocked by the act that she couldn't even bring herself to take a sip of the water, even when her dry throat kept begging for any kind of liquid to go down. The other girl, who was staring right back at Rosé's dumbfounded expression, seemed to take her silence as a chance to keep talking. "I'm sorry for not talking to you earlier, I was kind of desperate to learn this choreography."

Rosé blinked at the confession and tried not to think about the way her heart jumped inside of her chest when the trainee scratched her neck in embarrassment, looking way too adorable for her own good, a complete twist from the fierce look she had when dancing earlier that day.

"My name is Lisa," The trainee introduced herself, exstending her free hand towards Rosé who, even with a hurricane of emotions erupting inside of her body upon meeting that girl, smiled and took Lisa's hand on hers.

And when they ended up spending more time than they should at the company, learning more and more about each other as seconds, minutes and hours passed by, Rosé knew they would be inseparable.