3 ~ Day Off

Y/N POV

"Elizabeth! You're cute!" I yell into the backyard of her LA home...well our LA home. She's somewhere around here, probably in her garden. I'm relaxing in the hammock on my chosen day off to celebrate our engagement.

I haven't told Pam. We haven't told anyone yet. I'm not sure why. I mean we know that we have a habit of keeping our relationship a secret but this is different. We just want to keep this part to ourselves for a little bit. Our little secret.

Besides, it's a fun secret. We can have the time to ourselves to celebrate in any way we want.

"No you!" She replies in the cutest voice ever.

"No really babe, your never have I ever video came out and it's adorable." I explain and smile when I see her emerge from her jungle to join me. "Wash your grubby hands first my love." I warn when I see the dirt all over her.

"Or maybe... I'll just get you dirty!" She decides and runs towards me. I panic and flip over in the hammock but manage to get onto my feet to run away.

I'm not quick enough though and I groan when she rubs the dirt on my arms too.

"Now why would you do that?" I complain and turn to face her, her bright eyes and smile making my heart beat faster.

"To annoy you." She quips and I sigh. "I get my entire life to annoy you now, it's great!" She adds on. I would be mad but the reminder of forever makes me smile. Plus she's too cute to be annoying.

"Well then...we need to get cleaned up." I decide with a smirk and pat my pockets. Empty. I slide my hands onto her hips to distract her and feel for anything in her pockets. Also empty.

Her gaze softens as I lean closer to her lips but right before her lips connect with mine I squat and throw her over my shoulder.

"Y/N!" She squeals and I grin evilly.

"We're going for a swim!" I warn her before jumping into the pool. I laugh once I surface and wipe at my arms.

"You're the worst." She grumbles but slides her arms around my waist.

"I love you too." I respond and she smiles, kissing me softly.

"I love you more than life itself." She whispers against my lips.

Our kiss continues until the back door slams shut and we both look over in alarm.

"Hey Pam." I greet my friend who's standing on the deck with her hands on her hips. Apparently, the spare key she has for emergencies is going to be used whenever she damn well pleases.

"Hi bitch. Hi Lizzie." She greets. "Sorry to break up the love fest but I have news." She shares.

"Hi Pammie. What's the news?" Lizzie asks while kissing my cheek. Well, her lips are just on my cheek, I don't know if that counts as a kiss or not.

"Harry asked me to go get dinner with him." She shares, crossing her arms. I feel Lizzie's lips smile against my cheek as my body goes rigid in surprise.

"Um...wow. That sounds wonderful." I offer when I can't figure out her facial expression.

"Wonderful? It's...it's not. It's. Confusing!" She groans and Lizzie and I turn to look at each other before walking our asses out of the pool. She walks away to get us towels as I sit in the lounge chair next to Pam to face her.

"Confusing? What's confusing?" I ask and she sighs.

"Why would he want to go to dinner with me? He's like...so far out of my league." She whispers.