Imagine Eight🫶

Y/n's POV
I'm bored at home, watching television while my husband is busy with work. I sighed and switched off the television and decided to make dinner for the both of us. I went into the kitchen and prepared the utensils I had to use. I felt like making chicken alfredo so I prepared pasta, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, parsley, chicken breasts and seasonings.

While I was making dinner for us, the house felt quiet and lonely, so I played some music on the stereo. I started to dance along with the beat and sang the song loudly. All of w sudden, the front door opened but I didn't hear anything.

H/n's POV
I walked inside and heard Y/n singing on the kitchen. I slowly got closer to get a view of her and started to chuckle. She was swaying her broad hips and moving her legs to the beat while singing with her lovely voice. I tip toed behind her and grabbed her curved waist and moved my hips to the beat. "Ahh!" She screamed. I started to laugh and she realized it was me. "H/n!! You scared me!" She whined. "Awww, I'm sorry my darling," I said. "It's okay... I made dinner," she murmured, twirling her hair. "Oh... I'm sorry baby but I have a meeting with my crew..." I said. "Oh..." She responded, looking at her feet. "I'm sorry, can we have dinner another time?" I asked. "Yeah! Yeah sure..." She said and ran upstairs.

Y/n's POV
Stupid. How stupid of me. I knew he had work to do but I just thought he would spend time with me. Then, I decided to take a shower and cool off. After a while under the warm water, I started to cry because I miss H/n, I just want some time where we could eat dinner together or have movie nights again but I'll probably never have those times again. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Love, are you in there?" H/n called. "Yeah... I'm taking a shower," I said with my voice breaking up. The door flung open and he pulled the shower curtain aside. "Baby? Are you crying? Did I hurt your feelings?" He asked continuously. "I just... I just want some alone time with you... I never get that anymore, it's always work and I'm here, all alone everyday," I said in tears. "Oh honey... I'm so so sorry, I try to come home early but something always pops up," he said, caressing my cheek. I looked down at my feet, sniffling. He sighed and lifted my head up to look at him. "Mi Amor... Hey... You know I will never lose interest in you and never, ever stop loving you. You're my wife and I couldn't ask for a better girl to marry, you'll always be my princess whether I have time or not," he said, holding my hands. I smiled and then hugged him.  He hugged back and kissed my head. "You wanna see something?" He asked. I nodded and he took his phone out of his pocket, dialing a number. "Hi Anita, I'm calling because I will be taking two weeks off and you will be running the company okay?" He said, making me stare at him in shock. After a few seconds, he ended the call. "You did that... For me?" I asked. "I'll do anything for you baby," he said and kissed my forehead. "Now... Can I join you?" He said, smirking. I smiled and undressed his upper half and he undressed his lower half. I pulled him into the shower and let's just say... We had a long night filled with love making, laughter and so much more.