Imagine Six🫶

Y/n's POV
It's 2 in the morning right now and I'm clung onto my boyfriend, H/n, and peacefully sleeping. All of a sudden, a sudden dream came across my mind. It started off with H/n and I, sitting on a park bench and enjoying each other's presence. Then, H/n pushed me off him and said, "Y/n you are so clingy. It's so annoying and sorry to break these news unexpectedly but I'm breaking up with you." My heart shattered as tears welled up at the corners of my eyes. He then got up and walked away, meeting another girl, eventually leaving the park. I started to cry as I slowly shifted away from H/n and turned around.

H/n's POV
I felt a sudden warmth left my torso and I immediately woke up. I looked to my side to see Y/n facing the wall which made me pout. She never did that before, she always loved to cuddle me during the night. Suddenly, I heard sniffles from her. I went closer to her and called her softly. "Y/n... Y/n.. love." She slowly woke up and turned around, looking at me. "What's wrong darling? Why are you crying?" I asked. "I had a nightmare..." She muttered. "Oh no..." I said and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her tightly but she didn't hug me. "Love, why aren't you hugging me?" I asked. "In my nightmare, you said I was clingy... So I figured you actually felt that way," she said. "Mi Amor, you're never clingy. I love it when you hug me and rub your face in my chest. I love everything about you and I would never leave you," I said. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me for a kiss. I gladly accepted it while grabbing her waist. She hugged me tightly, making me laugh. "H/n..." She muttered. "Hmm?" I hummed. "I love you," she said. "I love you more babybear," I said. She smiled and fell asleep again, along with me.