Imagine Seven🫶

Y/n POV
"Ringggg!" My alarm clock went off. "Ughhh," I groaned under the blanket and took off my alarm clock. I slowly crawled out from under my fluffy blanket and pushed the few strands of my brown, straight hair back. I rubbed my eyes with a small pout on my lips, heading to the bathroom afterwards. I brushed my teeth, grabbed one of my oversized hoodies and went upstairs.

When I walked upstairs, I saw my boyfriend making waffles and coffee. I tip-toed behind him and hugged him from behind. "Good morning love," he said. "G'morning," I responded. He then turned around and lifted me up, placing me onto the countertop. "H/n..." I giggled. "Yes my love?" He said. I blushed and buried my head in his neck, making him chuckle. "Love, we have to log in for classes today," h/n said. I groaned and then pouted.

H/n and I are going to the same college, that's the place where we first met. 3 months after we started dating, the pandemic came and we moved in together. This past month has been so special to me and to him. "I don't wannaaaaa," I whined to him. He laughed while I pouted. "Sweet girl, you have to go to class," he said, caressing my cheek. "Okay..." I sighed. I jumped off the countertop and sat by the dining table. I logged into my chemistry lecture and took notes. H/n is in the same class as me but he goes to his gaming room so the teacher doesn't notices. Our relationship is a secret, which I forgot to mention. The only people who knows about our relationship are our close friends, no one else. I started to get bored after a while and eventually fell asleep during the lecture.

H/n's POV
I immediately went down stairs when my class was over and I saw Y/n fast asleep on the table with her computer on. I laughed softly and sat next to her. "Love..." I whispered in her ear. She woke up, slowly and rubbed her eyes. "How cute," I thought. "Mmh... Is class over?" She asked. "Yes. About 15 minutes ago," I giggled. She crawled onto my lap and cuddled me, rubbing her face in my chest. "H/nnn..." She muttered. "Yes my love?" I asked. "Can we stay like this for the rest of the day?" She asked. "Definitely," I said, making her smile.