Chapter 3

*Megan's POV*

I could barely sleep the past night, the suspense was killing me. Suddenly, as I shut my eyes in an attempt to sleep, my phone received a message from Stacy:

My foreva: 'Congrats, you got accepted!'

I felt relieved and shocked as I read it to myself. Even I know how much of a bitch I was to the director

Me: For real?! That's impossible. I mean I treated him like crap. I was about to suggest another interview

My foreva: I know, but I pulled my strings and I'm sure your sexy ass had his gear busting up. Just don't let anyone that isn't me fall for you ;)

Me: Alright boo. I love you <3

I end the texting there and look at the time I felt like I was supposed to do something but had no idea what. Then my phone buzzed indicating another message just came in. I check it and find out it's from the PAA.

Shit! I nearly forgot about the whole assassin thing. I dressed up and found my way to the venue that they just sent me and prayed I would make it on time.

*Ian's POV*

Where is that girl? Maybe she changed her mind. As I was seated on the bench, I saw probably the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. Her silky, long, black hair let down in the sun, twinkled like stars. She wore a crop top which exposed her torso. She had a petite waist, a piercings right below the navel on her stomach and a tattoo on her belly which wrote Megan. Her beautiful greenish-blue eyes locked with mine as she stood in front of me. I cleared my throat awkwardly, she was cute. She turned crimson out of embarrassment and I didn't want to make things weirder than they already were, even I was aware of the effect I had on girls; I am good-looking after all, so I took her into the car and drove her to HQ.

She stood there in awe, and I explained to her that I was only a minor, and she was hired because she's known to be an assailant. If only I didn't have a girlfriend, and I wasn't so loyal, I might have considered making her mine... If she wasn't someone else's'

*Megan's POV*

Ian is so hot. He looked like a Greek god, but in real life, maybe even better. I ogle him openly but he doesn't seem to mind. The association's HQ was huge, and didn't look suspicious at all. No one would ever be able to guess it was assassin-related. I was informed that I needed to be trained before I could commence work fully. I was satisfied with the pay, but I was still baffled as to how they had so much information on me and I hardly knew they existed. I had to train for thirty days; it may have seemed like work, but being an assassin had always been my dream since I was eight; crazy, bizarre, psychotic but true. I started to convince myself that they didn't exist; the association was a mere rumor.

-------------------------------------

A/N: This is another short chapter but the book is supposed to be a short story. At least it's interesting, right? We all want to find out more about Megan and her story.

QOC: Is Ian a red flag? Are there any Megan and Ian shippers or are Megan and Stacy still on the table? And what do we think about the PAA?

Anywho, please vote, comment, add to your reading list and follow, it would mean a lot to me. Don't forget to check out my other stories:

The Devil's Spawn and I (Ongoing)

The Winged Child (Ongoing)

Thanks for the support. Love you guys <3