Chapter 1

Megan's POV

The sun hits my tan body as I jog outside, with my hair packed into a ponytail swinging side to side. I enter Stacy's house, without knocking or ringing the doorbell. I walk slowly upstairs ,due to the fatigue I acquired, and I open Stacy's room door with the hope of surprising her, just to find me interrupting Stacy and Zach's alone time in bed. I slam the door shut instantly, hoping she didn't notice me, but she did.

Of course she did, I legit slammed the door.

Her boyfriend rushed out and ran down then exited the house looking like he had a heart attack without acknowledging I was the one who opened the door and is standing outside it

At least he knows he would be dead if it was her dad who caught them.

I walked into Stacy's room to find her on the bed in just her underwear, staring at me with rage in her eyes.

At least she put something on rather than using the sheets as cover

"What's wrong?" I was terrified by the glare she gave me. Her stare truly amplified the statement 'If looks could kill, I would be dead'

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" she asked irritated. I was shocked.

I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't the one who forgot to lock the door knowing I had a boy fucking me in my room in my overprotective father's house.

"Woah, woah, woah! I didn't know you were doing something with your boyfriend." Now I had to explain myself to clear things up.

I hate explaining myself

"Besides, I never knock, and you seemed pretty ok with it" I completed feeling anxious. She let out a heavy sigh and told me she needed to take a shower to cool herself.

Suddenly, my earring fell to the floor and I began searching for it. "Useless cheap items" I whisper to myself. I looked underneath Stacy's bed, and in my shock, I found condoms there, even used ones. I mean I know they have sex but why be so careless to leave it somewhere so accessible especially when she knows how her dad is. I picked up my earring, and kept it in my pocket. I acted like I hadn't seen anything; not like I saw her again, and went straight home.

When I reached home, I found my step-parents looking at me sternly. They started interrogating me, like I was some ex convict who just got released of house arrest and needed to be supervised

Not like I could blame them. I am capable of being classified as one, but the authorities ain't got nothing on me

"When do you plan on moving out?" "When do you plan on getting married?" "Most importantly, when do you plan on getting a job?" They were asking too many questions; it was making my head ache. "Whenever I feel like! Now, stop asking me these stupid questions" I demanded angrily. "Nosy much" I scoffed

"Ever since you've come here, you've been nothing but a nuisance. Can't you try to be useful for once?" my stepfather asked feeling annoyed and irritated. I, on the other hand, am completely flabbergasted. He had never spoken to me like that before, I needed to retaliate and ensure he remembered the daughter he adopted and what she was capable of. My step-mother asked him to cool down, and that was when I spoke,

"I never asked you to adopt me. I don't want to hear a word from either of you, and if I do, you'll never live to see daylight again. Oh! And Henry keep your useless complaints to yourself next time, if there's a next time."

I had never felt better, the power and control flowing through me, it felt insane. So I keep talking

"I'm fagged and I need to rest, and unlike you guys, I actually try to keep my body fit"

Henry's eyes were burning with rage, but I didn't care at all, because I knew he couldn't do anything, then I completed, saying,

"Henry, don't you look at me like that again unless you want your eyeballs pulled out, keep your lousy emotions in check around me" I slowly walked up the stairs to my room with my head held high. I know what their little, puzzled minds must be thinking: 'this has got to be the demons of the demons', but I only wished that was true. Georgia though is naive, I bet she's praying to God I'm anything but and I repent from my 'stray ways'

I lay on my bed, and thoughts flood my mind. My step-parents didn't bother retaliating because they knew my capabilities, and they knew I wouldn't have hesitated to kill someone, no matter who you are or were, even if you're Stacy...

With these thoughts I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep

----------------------------

A/N: So that's chapter 1. Hope you guys liked it, I know I did. The chapters aren't long, I know, but it's still interesting. Please keep up with the book; it gets more interesting along the way. It's a short book though.

Question Of the Chapter: What do you think Megan's done to make her possible of being an ex-con and do you guys think she's someone that could kill?

This is just me trying to be interactive with you guys and get more ideas. Lol.

Please check out my other works: The Devil's Spawn And I (Ongoing)

The Winged Child- ONC 2023 (Ongoing)

Please vote, comment, follow, add to your reading list and even share or tell your friends about it. Love you guys a bunch <3