4. Ride to Hogwarts

Sorry about updating I am not a person to easily write stuff 😅 And thank-you guys so much for reading this book I would never had thought people would read this <33

Y/n pov

Wow I didn't realise how full this train would be. All the rooms were full within most of the train. There was a few I wanted to go into but other people came in.

Eventually I find an emtpy room. I placed my cats on the seats next to me and started thinking of names for them. I was thinking of calling the white cat daki and maybe calling the other gyu. Suddenly I hear a tap on the door.

I see that Ron boy from before I put on a smile telling him to come in. He thanks me and sits across from me. We sat in silence for a bit as I play with my new cats well try to gain there trust. They did hiss at me first but eventually the ragdoll allows me to pet her.

Eventually harry comes in looking for a seat aswell.

" I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley"

"Harry, Harry Potter "

" So.... it's true, Do you have it? The scare?"

Harry slowly lifts up his fringe showing a lighting shaped scare. It was a neat little scar I have seen some interesting scare so nothing knew.

"Y/n"

They both just stare as if they were waiting for something..... OH, a last name don't have one of those or was it because I had a foreign accent.

" No last name I don't have one"

"What"

I sit there still with a smile but Ron and Harry looked at me in shook. Soon a old lady comes around with a massive trolley of lollies and sweets gallor. Honestly I have never seen any of this food before except on the plane trip.

"Anything from the trolley dears?"

"No thanks I'm all set"

Ron shows his very squashed sandwich wrapped in glad wrap (not my sandwiches every day 💀). Harry hesitates for a second then out of nowhere pulls out a large amount of gold.

"We will take the lot"

What.... Okay you do you but I might try a few things. I zone out for a while while starring at nothing as I eat very slowly. They both were talking then all the sudden a Chocolate? Brown? Mud? Frog jumps out the window from Harry's lap. The frog has the right idea I don't even know why I'm here.

I must have zoned out again because Ron had pulled out his rat.

"This is scabbers my rat by the way "

There is something of about that rat honestly I don't understand why people keep rats as pets.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn scabbers yellow, do you want to see it?"

"Yeah"

Not really I thought to myself. I watched Ron pull his wand and started saying the first word to the spell. Suddenly a girl steps in.

" Excuse me have any of you seen a toad anywhere a boy named Neville lost his"

Why would anyone have a pet toad? (Lol now I'm just having a go at pests that are considered pets I live on a farm 🫠)

"Are you doing magic well come on them let's see it "

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow."

Ron shouts this and flicks his wand to the rat. All it did was aggregate the rat.

"Are you sure that's a real spell if it is it's not really good one is it. I have tried a few simpler ones and they have all worked for me for example Oculus Reparo".

The tap hold Harry's glasses together dispears reveling a fresh pair of the glasses he is wearing.

"That's better isn't it. Holy cricket your Harry Potter"

I am still confused on why harry is so well known oh well I will learn over time.

"And you are?"

"Ron Weasley and that's y/n"

I give her a smile and a small wave. Honestly I didn't even know I was here as I was silenythe while time.

"You three better get changed into your ropes I expect we are arriving soon. Do you know you have dirt on your nose?"

She leave closing the door as Ron rubs the dirt from his nose.