1. Letters and Europe

No pov

Y/n was sitting there in their bean bags, boredom upon them as they listen to their worshippers as an owl flies in through the entrance. This peaked the interest of the leader as owls were not something you see in Japan especially carrying letters.

As the owl drops the letter on their lap, Y/n checks the address it seems to be english. Luckily they were taught English when they were 6.

Y/n pov

I told the people to leave so I could read the letter in peace.

' Mx Y/n
      where ever this may find you '

I open the envelope carefully and pull out the letter. It was a very unusual situation for me to receive a letter let alone form another country.

‘Dear Mx Y/n, We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are aware that you are quite the distance away so we will pay for books and flight.'

Now this was interesting, a letter saying that I have been accepted into a wizarding school. I sit there pondering if I should go or not I call a group of my trusted followers asking them what I should do.

I finally came to the conclusion that I will accept the letter. I pack my stuff up and say good bye to my worshippers telling them I would be back soon and miss them dearly. Honestly I don't think I would. Everything I tell them is fake emotions what even are emotions.

It has been forever since I left that boring cult so to see all this advice technology was quite different.

Time skip

I finally arrived in Europe I found a nice apartment that I rented out. Since I run a cult I am quite wealthy. So finding somewhere to stay wasn't hard.

It took me awhile to figure out where to go to find stuff but I saw a giant man and a boy with glasses go into a place called then 'Leaky Cauldron' . I decided to follow them as this was my only lead. They suddenly leave and go a court yard at the back I follow closely.... A bit to close the taller man  saw me as I ducked away.

"Oi, who are you and why you following us?"

Ha,ha,ha... I was caught oh well.

No pov

The blonde slowly comes out from where they were to face the two people.

"Hello there I was a bit lost and I was looking for a place called Diagon Alley, You don't happen to be going there?" They said with a heavy accent.

The man with the beard looked abit more reliefed but still suspicious of the person that was following them.

"Okay then, what's your name then?"

"Oh it's Y/n"

Y/n smiled as they said that but something wasn't right with it but it didn't worry the taller man as he had heated about a new student for Hogwarts coming from Japan.

"You the one from Japan aren't you?"

"Oh yes, that is me it's so confusing everything here I'm lucky to know English"

Y/n pov

"Who is this Hagrid?" The other boy said.

Ah so the man with the beard is Hagrid. That helps atleast.

"That's Y/n, they are also starting this year, I'm surprised you made it this far with no one to help apart from a flight. It must be hard leaving Japan you must miss everyone."

Missing people was hard faking them was  easy but who has them anyways plus living and being worshipped by people much older than you can be tiring of bored so it's a nice change.

...................................................................................

A/n

Hi there this is my first time ever writing  so this will be very strange for me but I'm always open for feedback.

Btw I can do up a playlist or have a
song/s of the chapter if you guys would like.

Take care <3