Chapter 20: Don't Go

Somewhere

Somewhere..City Z.
Monster Association hideout.

Author's POV.

'Ugh...where am I? My memory is blurry..'

Garou slowly woke up from his sleep,
Only to find out he was somewhere unknown. He slowly get up from the bed. His whole body hurts. His memory was still blurry.

He looked at a desk and saw a letter on it. He took it and read the letter.
He was at the Monster Association hideout. His eyebrow frowned when he remembered what happened to him a few hours go.

'Oh right...I was fighting the old fart and that bird brought me here..'
Garou thought. He took the clothes Gyoro-Gyoro prepared it for him.
He groan in pain as he tried to move his body.

'Dammit..My whole body still hurts.
It might took times to heal.'
He thought. Garou was furious. He was about to finish the old man but Phoenix Man got in his way. But still,
He was lucky to stay alive and the monster association treated his injuries.

Even though Garou wondered what happened to Bang, he couldn't careless about him. The last thing he saw was seeing Centichoro tried to attack them and then he lost consciousness.

Garou walked out from the room after hearing weird, loud noise outside. He walked toward the voice's direction and immediately hide behind a wall. He took a peak, only to see a group of men in armor were crying and screaming, begging at the one eyed monster in front of them to spare their lives.

"PLEASE LET US GO! WE'LL NEVER GET IN YOUR WAY AGAIN!"

"DON'T KILL US! DON'T EAT US!"

One of the man,their leader begged.
It doesn't matter how many times they begged, Gyoro-Gyoro will never let them go. The one eyed monster looked kind of angry at them. After all, they killed two of their soldiers.

The men in armors were shivering in fear as all the monsters were all looking at them with bloodlust and thirst. Garou was still watching from behind the wall. Not knowing what to do but all of sudden he heard a voice in his head.

"It's fine if you hide there. Just wait a little bit longer, Garou." Gyoro-Gyoro said, using his telepathy at the Hero Hunter.

'A voice in my head? Telepathy?'
Garou thought. Well, there's nothing he could do now so he just have to listen to the voice. Gyoro-Gyoro was still focusing himself at the intruders.
Asking the monsters what kind of punishment should he used on them.
The monsters in the hall all shouted
In excitement.

"KILL THEM OF COURSE!"

"I WANT TO HEAR THEM SCREAM!"

"I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! LET ME DO IT!"

"I WANT TO EAT THEIR EYEBALLS!"

All the monsters were excited. Most of them were thirsty for bloods. Some couldn't held themselves back any longer. Garou groaned in annoyance.
These guys are loud...