Prologue: Garou

Afternoon

Afternoon.
City (city/name) [Other then city Z and City A]

Third Person's POV.

Living in the big city was great. Aside from the noise and bunch of annoying people,it's still a great place to live since they were lots of modern convenience and stuff.

So,here you are.Standing on your school rooftop with a binocular. You observed the surroundings with your binocular.Nothing much. Just people wandering around the down and birds in the sky.

You love going to any quiet place you could find and enjoy the view as long as you can. It's peaceful. Especially observing the view with your binocular watching birds flying in the blue sky.

While you were enjoying the view with your binocular, you spotted someone was getting chased by a Tiger looking monster. You were surprised by that.

'Oh no-well..There is nothing I could do anyway.It's too far from here. I guess I would just wait and watch what happen next.'You thought.

For almost a minute you watched the guy getting chased.You just laughed seeing him screaming like crazy.

"Poor him.I kinda feel bad." You whispered to yourself. Just right after you said that,a hero immediately saved him.You were stunned. At least someone didn't die from a monster attack.

You stopped watching them from afar. A sighed escaped your lip. You stretch your shoulder while yawning sleepily.

"Ugh..i wanna go home but mom forgot to give me the key.." You murmured, stared at the sky blankly.
A few minutes later, an idea popped up onto your head.

"Huh...Guess I will just go to the park and play my video game there."
You said to yourself as you walked over to the nearest park.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

2 hours later.
Evening. At the park.

"Crap! I lose again!"

You cussed under your breath. This was the fifth time.You sat on the bench while playing with your Nintendo that you brought to school.
You slapped your forehead as you lost to the big boss again.

"Ugh..! This level is so hard! I already upgraded all of my weapons.." You murmured, continue concentrate on the game without paying attention to your surroundings.

'I am gonna hate myself if lose again..'
You thought. Playing games is fun but it also can be very stressful.

You keep playing with your game without realizing someone was approaching you, stood right in front of you. You didn't noticed his presence yet.