Chapter 12: Confused

After going to the grocery storeAt the house

At the house.

Your POV.

After I went to the grocery store, I went back to the house to feed Garou.
I looked at my watch, it's still early. Guess I will go back home in the afternoon.

I walked back to the house. When I went inside, I saw Garou was still laying on the couch. He noticed me and smiled. He immediately got back to his sitting position, looking at me.

"Here's your soda." I said and threw the drink at him. Garou caught it and then slowly drink it. I sat next to him and placed the plastic on the coffee table. I took out some snacks and onigiris I bought from the store.

I took the the onigiri and was about to bite it until Garou suddenly snatched it away from my hand and ate it. My eyes widened and I looked at him with anger. He just smirk at me while still chewing the food.

"Garou...My onigiri..."

"There's still more in the packet.Don't be mad about it."

"Garou..You fucking liar..You said you weren't hungry..."

"Sorry (y/n). Blame my stomach." Garou said and then he laughed. I slapped his shoulder in anger. How dare he....Just like big brother..Always snatched my food. I took the food on the table and brought it closer to me.
Protected it so he won't steal it. I glared at him.

"C'mon, (y/n). Sharing is caring."

"Shut up,Garou.This is my food now."

Garou continue laughed at me. I scoffed. I ate my onigiri and don't even bothered looking at him. He didn't even apologize. Especially because the onigiri he ate was actually my favourite one so yes. I kinda got me a little angry.

"Girls are so dramatic.You need to control your emotions sometimes."

"Well, if you weren't being a jerk that always snatched my food like big bro then maybe I won't be mad."

I said coldly.Still refused to make eye contact with him. I will stay like this until he apologize. I heard Garou scoffed and then he laid down again. I moved a little, giving him some space.
He didn't say anything which make the situation a little awkward.

'C'mon Garou...You can't be the one to sulk right now...I didn't do anything wrong to you.'I thought. I took a glance at him and saw he covered his face with his arm. He still looked sleepy. I didn't say anything. Honestly, I want to stay here longer with him but if he choose to rest then I will respect his choice.

"You want to sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah.Just leave me alone for now.I want to continue my hero hunting this evening." Garou said. I looked at him. I looked at the floor and sighed.
I got up and decided to leave. Before I leave, I left a snack on the table so he have something to eat. Lucky for him that I still pitied him.