Chapter 10: Because I am a Monster

Author's POV

Author's POV.

"I am the Hero Hunter,(y/n)."

Garou finally said without hesitation.
Your eyes widened a little and so do yud mouth. You didn't say a word.
Just let the word finally sank in your brain. Let it slowly processing it.

'I knew it. I knew it....'

That's all you could thought. Now you just didn't know how to answered to his response. It wasn't even as shocking like you thought but you still need to find the right word to ask, to make sure you doesn't hurt his feeling or anything.

Hearing his answer, you finally let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed your forehead. Garou just sat in front of you, staying silent. He knew he's not supposed to speak until you asked him back.

"I guess it's not very shocking,huh.. "
You said and stopped rubbing your head and looked at the man. He just responded with a 'hmm'.

"Look, don't hate me for asking this, Garou.But I need to know the answer.." You said.

"Why?"

The one word struck him like a lightning. Of course you would asked this kind of question. Garou looked at the floor,refused an eye contact. He quivered his eyebrow, seems pretty annoyed and frustrated.

"Because I must." He simply answered. You raised your eyebrow in confusion. You really didn't understand what he says.

"That doesn't completely answered my question.I want to know the full reason, Garou. You know I am not gonna tell anyone." You spoke softly. Garou didn't say anything. Instead, he looked away.

"I have made up my mind. There's no longer for me to play around anymore." Garou said. He really look serious this time.

"Does Bang know about this?"

"That old man might already know and maybe he's also hunting me now."

"So you got expelled?"

"Yes.Got a problem with that?"

You could tell Garou was not joking around judging by hearing his tone and his expression look serious. You let out a loud sigh. You don't really know how to feel right now since there's too many bullsh#ts happened in your life already.

But still,you tried you have a proper conversation with him which turned out well.Garou doesn't look so tense after a few minutes talking to you.

"Why did you beat up your classmates?I don't think they've done anything wrong."

"Because I was bored. And they are weak as hell.Waste my time."

You chucked a little hearing him said that. Poor Garou's classmates from the dojo. They must be traumatized because of him. Well, at least they are still alive.

"Do you really need to beat up every person you meet just to be stronger?"

"I only hunt heroes.I don't touch civies,(y/n)."